View Poll Results: Do you like the outfit list?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Please add some more outfits

12 100.00%
  • Yes, but don't add new ones

0 0%
  • Yes, but remove the older outfits that are not so good

0 0%
  • I want some more features (please reply what)

0 0%
  • I don't like it (please reply why)

0 0%
  • I don't use outfits

0 0%

Thread: Want the world?

Wink Want the world?

So what do we actually want from the new games in the LOK series? im hoping for a couple of sidetrack games, kinda in the universe but not really part of 'the' story. Like a Vampire hunter game or one about turel while in the main story they keep it 'real' trying to make you forget its a video game and.....................finish it!!! come on it is time that the questions are answered I think SOR3 should be the last game hopefully a LONG game and a GREAT game but definetly the LAST game at least for the soul reaver franchise :-D

Smile

Probably I`m one of the few who wouldn`t want them to end the Soul Reaver franchise with SR3. But I hope they can keep the story on the same great level as until now.

I'm with you Embla
    I don't want to see SR end too soon either - and would agree that they need to keep up the good story writing and it doesn't degenerate. I would rather wait a longer time for something good than to get a new game quickly and it has obviously been compiled quickly just to get it out sooner.

I wouldn't mind a side-tracking one either, like the "Cast" when they were vampires etc.

Sue

The Soul Reaver series has always been my favorite, simply because it was my introduction to the LoK universe. You'd think then that I would love to see the series continue past SR3. Frankly, I do hope it ends with the next installment. That's not because I wouldn't like to play more games in the series. I just don't want it to continue until the story thins out to the level of the average "just kill stuff and collect things" action game. If that was the case, it would almost make playing the first games unbearable knowing what the series turned into.

That's not to say I don't have faith in the guys that come up with these fantastic stories. Just that keeping it a bit shorter has a better chance of keeping the games' high quality intact.

Yea the Soul Reaver series was my into to the whole thing to and i also want it to end at sr3

( we dont want it to be like tomb raider now do we)
    not that tomb raider is a bad game is just that its the same thing over and over and over and well we wont want that to happen to poor raziel now do we

Originally posted by chinese-soul-eater
    Yea the Soul Reaver series was my into to the whole thing to and i also want it to end at sr3

( we dont want it to be like tomb raider now do we)
    not that tomb raider is a bad game is just that its the same thing over and over and over and well we wont want that to happen to poor raziel now do we
    my twisted, depressing thought exactly

Wink irony?

then again raziel playing out the same story over and over could be a tad ironic..........

Part of me wants the Raziel series to end, and another part of me doesn't.

Jeffers

to me they can continue as long LOK doesn't suffer the same curse that Tomb Raider suffered(which means TR started to s*** when TR3 was released)
    http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/sig.../uriel/sig.jpg
    I,I stand,not crawling,not falling down;I,I'll beat, the deamons, that drag me down....

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Well that happened because (the next following lines aren't to offend the TR fans) the story, i mean the TR series have a lack of a good story, LoK captived me because the story, among other things(to be exactly: every thing)
    And without a good story to support it, became boring and repetitive...that's what happened to the TR series...

And to add: I played them to the 3rd game, and i could finished it because i was so bored with it.I used to be a TR fan, now i can't even play a game of it, and i played all LoK games (and repeated more than once most of them) and i still want to see more...

That's what i think...

yup
    Tomb Raider is basically the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER
    i liked tomb raider 1 but 2, 3 and the rest was utter Crap

yea

However the latest title Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness looks pretty kool

Well, I want it to continue, but with this caveat: this story should end soon. Not necessarily with SR3, but if this story is to continue beyond the next game then it must be clear that it was always intended to do so; that is, that it wasn't rushed out, thus truncating the story yet again, nor that the story is being stretched out to continue milking the LoK cash cow.

However, another story involving Raziel would be good, provided it was of comparable quality to this. Surely this world's history has more compelling stories than only this one... I also think it would have helped if BO2 hadn't (from what I know of it) been so bound into the Soul Reaver "savior of Nosgoth" story. Much more could have been done to explore the more immediate ramifications of Kain's choice, and the building of his empire, providing us with another story to explore, rather than simply evolving the same story at two different parts. (Feel free to point out if I've missed the mark on BO2 - and not just "No way, it was great!" but that it really is a seperate story. But without details. Ain't I a stinker? )
    http://www.student.smsu.edu/a/awl118s/Sig%20image.jpg
    "But the dawn is brief and the day full often belies its promise..." - The Silmarillion