Thread: [VIDEO]Paris, basement bug!!!!

Exclamation [VIDEO]Paris, basement bug!!!!

Hello, i am wrighting this post because i need to report a game breaking bug,.

I was working in the Silent Assassin Suits only challenge in showstopper, i managed to kill Margolis silently without getting spotted and i hid her body in room next to the bathroom. I went back to the main floor where u find the IAGO invitation and activated the fire alarm (at this point its started the Target Lockdown) and ran down staires to the basement to wait for Novikov at the wine cellar. He passes me and then i take out his bodygard without getting noticed, i hide the body then wait for him to come back and that where I

https://youtu.be/KBkOkSI24xE
    Last edited by Acek21; 16th Mar 2016 at 00:58. Reason: Link missing

B

Is there anybody that could me find a solution to this? and are guys experiencing this same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Acek21 View Post
    Is there anybody that could me find a solution to this? and are guys experiencing this same issue?
    I have the exact same problem when I kill Novikov in the stairwell of the basement kitchen. For me its a model that is upstairs through the door behind a corner that somehow noticed what I did.

I have tried that aswell.
    I ko'd his guard in the wine cellar unnoticed, then i went to that strairwell and hid in the closet until he passed by andwaited for the door to close before garroting him and yet somehow i get spotted. And the cooks dont even spot me, they are clueless! ����

I retried the the compete mission for 6 times, and i managed to make him go down from diffent stairwells by timing where he is and when i trigger the fire alarm he runs to the closest stairwell to the basement from ther he runs to the camera room then and he never goes back up from the same stairs he come down from.
    I ve tried every thing. It is impossible to attack him without getting spotted by the magical police guard that has some kind of superhuman ability!

I tried killing him somewhere far away from the basement, no one in the area noticed me killing him. Yet a couple seconds after his death I become hunted, again everything is cool in the area. I went looking around with instinct and I couldnt find anyone looking for me. Im guessing someone in that *** basement knew what happend again.
    I have never noticed this before until I tried getting silent assassin, suit only.
    Maybe a bug that came with the update?

This is a serious glitch that has to be fixed since this is an acheivement that everyone wants to get.
    What platform are on?

Quote Originally Posted by Acek21 View Post
    What platform are on?
    Im on PS4, but I finally did it. Kill him the way this guy does it and you wont get spotted by anyone on the map for some reason.
    Make sure you kill him before Margolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FP2MLPvWV0

I am on xbox one.
    Rn i am on Siege....i will try that right after a couple of games. I will give u some feedback.

I had the same issue. I've seen other you tubers have the same issue. But it didn't actually register and they completed the mission with no penalty. Not the case for me on ps4. Try using a screw driver and throwing it into his head. Maybe a ranged weapon will prevent the glitch. I've seen others use that method and not have anyone search. I haven't had a chance to do attempt it.

I should try that.
    If it work that is amazing, but they should fix this issue even if it has a bypass.
    And the body would be found.

That is a tough bug. Silent assassin suit only is NOT easy in paris. If you would like to see one way I was able to do it check out this video--- HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTJEuPfS0E
    Last edited by SilentAssassinC7; 16th Mar 2016 at 18:38.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassinC7 View Post
    That is a tough bug. Silent assassin suit only is NOT easy in paris.
    Its the glitch, if wasnt for this glitch i would have acheived the challenge...i am stuck getting spotted by some guardien angel that keep spotting me.

Im gonna try the ranged aproach and if it doesnt work im just gonna stop plsying until the next episode

So here is the ranged aproach. I already ko'd the bodyguard in the stairwell and hid him in the storage. I get noticed twice this time, 1st time when i shoot him and 2nd when i pich him up.

P.S. I tried a knife and a pair of scisors.

Here is my silent assassin suit only walkthrough. Much different way than you guys are trying.

No, you're far from the only one. Finally, I had gotten Novikov dead, no alarms. So, I grabbed his body, and off I dragged...and I noticed the sound saying "You're about to be discovered!" So, I let go...and waited. And then re-grabbed. Worked, so off I went again...and the sound came. So, I dropped...and waited. Rinse, lather, repeat. I finally got the body to a box, no alarm had gone off. Great! So...grab the body, stick it in the box, no problem. Right?

Wrong. Even though nothing had gone off yet, the instance I stuck him in the box? WAAA WAAA WAAA went the alarm, and everyone was instantly hunting for me.

Oh, and this was on the PC. So, we have Cross-Box, PeesFour and Kompewter, all having the exact same bug.

Sucks. I am playing on ps4. Have you tried the method i posted earlier? Why dont you just do it that way? I experienced a bad bug trying to use remote explosive on the speaker drop challenge. It wont blow off if you are on the first floor. Tested it a few times it blows just fine while i remain on the second floor but when i go down around and back into the fashion show first floor and wait for viktor to walk under it it just does a muffled explosion sound and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassinC7 View Post
    Have you tried the method i posted earlier? Why dont you just do it.
    I did, but i kept on getting spotted. I was too tired and lazy to record it.

We just got a 252mb update on xbox, its dwlding atm. Hope it got some kind of fix to some of the issues we are experiencing.

Tried this again, today. Same thing, essentially. But it's sort of interesting that, this time at least, there was a civilian that saw me and ran to a guard, two rooms away from the nearest stair case...and I could still hear 'her' describe me to the guards...who then came running up to me after I'd made it to the main floor, and told me to 'drop the body!!!!' well after I'd dumped it.

I am working on a way to bypass the glitch. The glitch seems to activate if u enter the basement from a cetain door, it like the door closes graphicly, but somehow its still open i the codes of the game. That how i think am getting spotted.

Hey this is just a guess, but i will find what activates the glitch or if its the whole basement that is glitched