Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #CompleteLoK Movement!

Good news anyway (though I saw some info relative to plans of SE on SR1-HD).
    And really good work (and big patience), Ohem85. Thanks you.
    Support of LOK-games is the duty of Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by wrace0 View Post
    Good news anyway (though I saw some info relative to plans of SE on SR1-HD).
    And really good work (and big patience), Ohem85. Thanks you.
    Too bad there isn't a like button, but thank you.

To know they're working on something regarding LoK, and with confidence, is good enough for me
    I think in this case, he means confidence as in confidentiality, not that he is certain about it...

Quote Originally Posted by RainaAudron View Post
    I think in this case, he means confidence as in confidentiality, not that he is certain about it...
    Correct. "With confidence" means with certainty, and "in confidence," which is what he said, means in private.

IMO, posting this letter at all was irresponsible, let alone doing so with personally identifiable information included.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaAudron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashakgik888 View Post
    Correct. "With confidence" means with certainty, and "in confidence," which is what he said, means in private.

IMO, posting this letter at all was irresponsible, let alone doing so with personally identifiable information included.
    I was about to attempt to remove it and although the personal were censored the post was already gone, oh well. I did interpret he meant "with certainty" as it's not a direct confirmation on whether or not anything LoK were in development, that's how I reasoned and fount it to be fine posting about it. A mistake on my part it seems.

Well what's done is done, the post is gone and I'm stigmatized as an *** in the community. Merry Christmas?

No problems with all of that, I think. Merry Christmas.
    Support of LOK-games is the duty of Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics.

I temporarily removed the post, asking internally about whether it should be permanently removed. Don't worry about being labeled anything. It seems it was just a misunderstanding. Regarding the post, I haven't heard back yet.

Christmas still has a couple of weeks to go before it arrives, so no need to rush, heh.

Ok, so the post is back up. From your new edits to the images, the only thing left is, if you could, just remove the first name of the person and the second paragraph in the second image, where he notes his position within the company, just to be on the safe side (I know people have seen it by now, but anyway). I see the other email addresses all look to be wiped. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hylden View Post
    Ok, so the post is back up. From your new edits to the images, the only thing left is, if you could, just remove the first name of the person and the second paragraph in the second image, where he notes his position within the company, just to be on the safe side (I know people have seen it by now, but anyway). I see the other email addresses all look to be wiped. Thanks for that.
    Have to say I didn't expect this, the changes are now done by your command *bows*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123