Thread: Infinity "syncing your online profile"

Infinity "syncing your online profile"

Exclamation Infinity "syncing your online profile"

Hi everybody. I have a problem: i did the updating, that it exited today, but now, when i try to enter in the game now i have an error that is an infinity "syncing your online profile" and at the end, it exit automatically. What can i do?

OH MY GOD PEOPLE

Can you maybe read the forum or Twitter for 1s before posting a bug report?

THE
    GAME
    IS
    -
    MAINTANENCE
    MODE

Sorry, i'm a new entry of this game. I know that there is an update and i downlaoded it, but i didn't know that, however, the game is offline. Thanks

Originally Posted by Reaver95
    Sorry, i'm a new entry of this game. I know that there is an update and i downlaoded it, but i didn't know that, however, the game is offline. Thanks
    I'm only using more Capital letters because you were not the first, and I doubt you'll be the last. One guy even posted IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAT. So.. yeah.
    I hope it'll be up within the hour.

There is no indication that the game server is down - why not have it prompt you with a message, saying that the game servers are down and will be up "later"?

Instead of giving the syncing error, or crashing, or hanging, a simple message informing players that all is well and the game will be back up eventually would be really beneficial.

Otherwise, youre left wondering if the install was botched, your computer is frying in some way, someone hacked your steam account - or any number of possible issues.

We have to go to twitter to find out any information? Whats wrong with the games actual forum? (besides the fact that you have to log into it through multiple portals, instead of a simple one username/password log on)

@Dracu-up
    There's nothing wrong with the games actual forum
    There's a wonderfull forum post called 'Maintenance - March 14th 2016' wich clearly stated that the game was/is going to be offline for a long time

Originally Posted by SvPaass
    @Dracu-up
    There's nothing wrong with the games actual forum
    There's a wonderfull forum post called 'Maintenance - March 14th 2016' wich clearly stated that the game was/is going to be offline for a long time
    Ok I just checked. The Launcher actually says "SERVER STATUS: ONLINE"
    Which is clearly not the case. So.. good job on programming that UI!