Thread: Report issues and technical problems here!

Exclamation Report issues and technical problems here!

Hey everuone,

If you're having any issue with the game, no matter the platform, please contact the Square Enix Customer Support team: http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=13801&la=1&nojump

Feel free to post your issues below, but you have a better chance of getting and answer via Customer Support.

Cheers

I'm having a problem with LC:GO on android 5.0.1 on a Lenovo YOGA tablet 2 1050F.

The problem started in "A maze of stones" on the level named "A narrow escape".
    As part of the level a boulder is pushed off a ledge and off the screen. As the bolder lands (off screen) and the corresponding crash sound is played, the game hangs. Sound keeps going but it is otherwise unresponsive.
    I have used cloud saves to progress to the next level on my Huawei P8 phone (on which the game runs fine). The same situation occurs in that level, a boulder going off a ledge and off screen. On my tablet the the game hangs again in the exact same manner.

I have noticed some issues with other games as well, and this may well be a problem that is due to some quirk of Lenovo's take on android. However I do hope you can find a fix for this.
    I did get my LC:GO as part of the current humble mobile bundle so an update might be needed there.

It also seems other users on this forums have problems with LC:GO on Lenovo tablets:
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZ1CZ View Post
    Hello, my problem:
    After map 9 in The maze of stones chapter the game freezes while the map is displayed with the way blinking from place 9 to 10 after several seconds. Sound stops too.
    When I start the game again, only the black screen is displayed, without sounds.
    After force stop the app. in system settings and clear the cache, I can play from previous locations, but the game freezes in the same place again.
    After uninstall and install again from Google store the game freezes again in the same place.
    I tried to play with and without cloud, signed in and signed off. Everytime the same result.
    Any idea PLS?
    Android 5.0.2, Lenovo PHAB Plus (PB1-770M)
    Best regards.
    grusgrus

I have exactly the same problem as described by grusgrus. APK is from humble bundle and my system is Medion (Lenovo) Lifetab P7331 (Intel Atom Z3735G) with Android 5.0.2.

Best regards,
    pmadzik

I have exactly the same problem on my Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro. My game is also from Humble Bundle. Love the game, and would love to be able to keep playing.

Square Enix folks - any chance of a solution?

I have problem with LC Go on Lenovo Lifetab S10346, Ihave tried android 4.4.4 and 5.02too, both are official roms, no modifications, no root

After starting there is square enix logo, unity logo, detecting visual settings, and i cant login into play games, i can click not now and then there is only background with flying "stars" menu items are not showing..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTob View Post
    I have problem with LC Go on Lenovo Lifetab S10346, Ihave tried android 4.4.4 and 5.02too, both are official roms, no modifications, no root

After starting there is square enix logo, unity logo, detecting visual settings, and i cant login into play games, i can click not now and then there is only background with flying "stars" menu items are not showing..

Thanks
    Seems like the same issue that I have. If you clear the app data from the Settings app on the tablet, start the game again and make sure you did NOT click on "sign in" into Google Play Games (just click "not now" immediately), you should be able to play.

I used adb logcat to look into my tablet debug logs and see the following messages:

dlopen("/data/app/com.squareenixmontreal.lcgo-2/lib/x86/libgpg.so", RTLD_LAZY) failed: dlopen failed: "/data/app/com.squareenixmontreal.lcgo-2/lib/x86/libgpg.so" has unexpected e_machine: 40
    Unable to find gpg
    DllNotFoundException: gpg
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) GooglePlayGames.Native.Cwrapper.Builder:GameServices_Builder_Construct ()
    at GooglePlayGames.Native.PInvoke.GameServicesBuilder.Create () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GooglePlayGames.Native.NativeClient.InitializeGameServices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GooglePlayGames.Native.NativeClient.Authenticate (System.Action`1 callback, Boolean silent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GooglePlayGames.PlayGamesPlatform.Authenticate (System.Action`1 callback, Boolean silent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GooglePlayGames.PlayGamesPlatform.Authenticate (System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at GooglePlayGames.PlayGamesLocalUser.Authenticate (System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Technology.GooglePlayGames.Auth.LoginGooglePlayGames.Handle (System.Action`1 resultAction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Technology.GooglePlayGames.Auth.GooglePlayGamesContext.Login

From searching on the internet, I found this page that make me suspect that the Unity plug-ins that Square Enix used to compile the APK might have been outdated:
    https://software.intel.com/en-us/and...ware-providers

I am trying to see if I can contact someone on Square Enix techincal team to help. Wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by MIZ1CZ View Post
    Hello, my problem:
    After map 9 in The maze of stones chapter the game freezes while the map is displayed with the way blinking from place 9 to 10 after several seconds. Sound stops too.
    When I start the game again, only the black screen is displayed, without sounds.
    After force stop the app. in system settings and clear the cache, I can play from previous locations, but the game freezes in the same place again.
    After uninstall and install again from Google store the game freezes again in the same place.
    I tried to play with and without cloud, signed in and signed off. Everytime the same result.
    Any idea PLS?
    Android 5.0.2, Lenovo PHAB Plus (PB1-770M)
    I have exact same issue, game freezes in the same place as MIZ1CZ described.
    My Spec is Android 5.1.1, MIUI 7.4, Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

seriously this game is a POS. The the game freezes all the time! Dont bother contacting support. The never answer. You cannot restore your ID. Your password doesnt work. Progress is lost all the time. PLaying on window 10!

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasVerge View Post
    Hey everuone,

If you're having any issue with the game, no matter the platform, please contact the Square Enix Customer Support team: http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=13801&la=1&nojump

Feel free to post your issues below, but you have a better chance of getting and answer via Customer Support.

Cheers
    WT* you have to create another account!!!! I'm so done with the bad quality of SE. I'm skipping every game from you from now on.. I'm out of here...