Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Maintenance - March 14th 2016

Maintenance - March 14th 2016

Maintenance - March 14th 2016

UPDATE:

During our maintenance testing, QA has come across a rather sticky problem. We're working to address that now, however today's maintenance work is likely to continue for quite some time as a result. We currently expect a 3 hour extension from this point.

Maintenance work is now set to conclude at 23:00 GMT / 4PM PDT.

Thank you once again for your continued patience as we work to release this update. Everyone on the Nosgoth team is very much appreciative of that.

------------------------------------------------

Denizens of Nosgoth,

This is an early warning to let you know that the realm within which vampires and humans fight to the death shall soon be going offline as we switch Nosgoth into maintenance mode. This is being done in preperation for one of Nosogth's largest game updates to date. It will feature the brand new human class, The Beastmaster, the new Daily Challenges system; and the dedicated desktop launcher.

Due to the size of this update and the number of new systems that we're bringing online, this maintenance work will take a considerable amount of time. We anticipate at least 6 hours of maintenance work. Given the size of the update, we hope you understand, and thank you for your patience in advance.
    Last edited by Oghamsmith; 14th Mar 2016 at 20:09.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Denizens of Nosgoth,

This is an early warning to let you know that the realm within which vampires and humans fight to the death shall soon be going offline as we switch Nosgoth into maintenance mode. This is being done in preperation for one of Nosogth's largest game updates to date. It will feature the brand human class, The Beastmaster; as well as the new Daily Challenges system.

Due to the size of this update and the number of brand new systems that we're bringing online, this maintenance work will take a considerable amount of time. We anticipate at least 6 hours of maintenance work. Given the size of the update, we hope you understand, and thank you for your patience in advance.
    Does this mean the Beastmaster will be out after maintenance is finished or will more time be needed afterwards? If not, does it at least mean it's getting closer to being ready? Can you give us an estimate yet?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Does this mean the Beastmaster will be out after maintenance is finished or will more time be needed afterwards? If not, does it at least mean it's getting closer to being ready? Can you give us an estimate yet?
    He will be out and available to play once today's maintenance is complete .

He will be out and available to play once today's maintenance is complete .
    Hurray! Shame I can't play until weekend though.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Delayed so many times. Can't even believe it's today.

Today evening is gonna be fun!

We're very much looking forward to getting everything out to you guys today !

We're very much looking forward to getting everything out to you guys today !
    Praise the Lord! Need Patchnotes!

6 hours?

But but, what do i with my life without Nosgoth?

So the maintenance has started if the launcher is showing only this:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined at SendStream.isMalicious (/u/app/node_modules/send/lib/send.js:160:35) at SendStream.pipe (/u/app/node_modules/send/lib/send.js:307:12) at ServerResponse.res.sendfile (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:345:8) at /u/app/ph_server.js:290:15 at callbacks (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:164:37) at param (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:138:11) at pass (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:145:5) at Router._dispatch (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:173:5) at Object.router (/u/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:33:10) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.addUserToRequest [as handle] (/u/app/api/services/auth_service.js:59:5) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.jsonParser [as handle] (/u/app/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/json.js:100:40) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.logger (/u/app/node_modules/morgan/index.js:144:5) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.urlencodedParser [as handle] (/u/app/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/urlencoded.js:88:40) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.cookieParser [as handle] (/u/app/node_modules/cookie-parser/index.js:46:5) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.logger (/u/app/node_modules/morgan/index.js:144:5) at next (/u/app/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15)

Oh and ofc:
    Last edited by vampirelucky; 14th Mar 2016 at 13:50.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yippy! *runs around in circles and geeksout*
    Can't wait!

Yay cant wait to try it out in 24 hours!

(click image to enlarge)

How many GB do we have to download for the patch? ... And how big is the download of nosgoth in total? ... Thinking about installing the game new
    signature imagesignature imagesignature image
    GTX 970 - i7-3770 - 16 GB RAM - 1920x1080, 120 Hz - Windows 7 Prof.

Any nerfs to sent/eldrich? Guess not? This meta is boring.

Originally Posted by kLauE187
    Any nerfs to sent/eldrich? Guess not? This meta is boring.
    I like to believe the reason this patch took so long was because they took a good hard look at the ESL feedback,...
    lets hope I'm right.

Balancing probably isn't the reason for the delay, but who knows, it might have some anyway.

Can't connect. It can't download my profile. It's because servers are being patched? Launcher says server up. Thx

Originally Posted by X-CRoMe
    Can't connect. It can't download my profile. It's because servers are being patched? Launcher says server up. Thx
    Its on maintanence. It will be announced once the game is back up, still might take a few hours, judging from the initial prediction

Originally Posted by X-CRoMe
    same problem, try to launch from steam and its telling me it failed to launch... Im guessing thats to do with the maintenance? Although i never got to the launcher... is there way to bypass steam?

Originally Posted by Duflux
    same problem, try to launch from steam and its telling me it failed to launch... Im guessing thats to do with the maintenance? Although i never got to the launcher... is there way to bypass steam?
    ITS OFFLINE
    YOU CANNOT LAUNCH AT THE MOMENT.

(Capslock ftw)

Its happening!!! (someone put the gif please).

Will try to give feedback.

I hope this patch let's me play the game again. Have been able to for weeks now. Because of some bug where my mouse does not work.

OMG OMG OMG, this is it, red alerd, red alerd, everyone battlestations, brace for impact....

Edit: I'm just done with updating. Woohoo.
    Last edited by Captain3009; 14th Mar 2016 at 17:05.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

do we have any idea when the game might be done updating? want to plaaaaayyy!!!!

I have a problem: i did the updating, but now, when i try to enter in the game now i have an error that is an infinity "syncing your online profile" and at the end, it exit automatically. What can i do?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last