Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Maintenance - March 14th 2016

Maintenance - March 14th 2016

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    750
    Originally Posted by Reaver95
    I have a problem: i did the updating, but now, when i try to enter in the game now i have an error that is an infinity "syncing your online profile" and at the end, it exit automatically. What can i do?


    Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    ITS OFFLINE
    YOU CANNOT LAUNCH AT THE MOMENT.

    (Capslock ftw)

  2. #27
    you will need to wait whit the rest of us prob 1-2 hours more until they are done

  3. #28
    Originally Posted by Reaver95
    I have a problem: i did the updating, but now, when i try to enter in the game now i have an error that is an infinity "syncing your online profile" and at the end, it exit automatically. What can i do?
    You've probably got the previous patch instead of the new one that isn't uploaded yet. That means you'll now have to download the new one too.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    750
    Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    You've probably got the previous patch instead of the new one that isn't uploaded yet. That means you'll now have to download the new one too.
    No, the patch is already live.
    You can download it, That doesnt mean the game is up yet though.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    It seems like that some people have trouble reading the original post

    What part of '6 hours maintenance' is so hard to understand?

  6. #31
    Hi guys,

    To reiterate for those confused. We're still working on deploying the update. As a result, it is not possible to log into the game. It looks like it's probably going to be at least another couple of hours before the update is complete and ready to rock.

    Regarding Patch Notes, we're awaiting QA sign-off on the deployment content, and then we'll get the notes out to you.

    Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for bearing with us!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    18
    Really enjoy the game.

    Cannot wait for all Beastmaster squads to destroy any hopes of vampire teams.

    Does anyone know if character unlock tokens will be granted to players who have reached level 35 or beyond?

    And why is the Patch Update Post in the Bugs Section ? Expecting major gamebreaker glitches already?
    Last edited by Dracu-up; 14th Mar 2016 at 17:48.

  8. #33
    Originally Posted by Reaver95
    I have a problem: i did the updating, but now, when i try to enter in the game now i have an error that is an infinity "syncing your online profile" and at the end, it exit automatically. What can i do?
    The servers are down for maintenance. We dont know when they will be up exactly.

  9. #34
    hmmm, imagine if there were no more free class unlocks past lvl 35 and they start releasing new classes...

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    750
    Originally Posted by Duflux
    hmmm, imagine if there were no more free class unlocks past lvl 35 and they start releasing new classes...
    A) They wont, because they'd get lynched by the community
    B) I'd use my ESL Runestones to unlock it

    Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Regarding Patch Notes, we're awaiting QA sign-off on the deployment content, and then we'll get the notes out to you.
    HUUUUUURRRY - I wanna read while I wait.

  11. #36
    Ah! Quite a refreshing thing to see!

    Here's to hoping the Beastmaster is as fun as he looks!

    I'm sure he will be.

  12. #37


    The loading screen looks amazing, though the reaver seems a bit fatter than usual. Does this mean he's getting buffed? Kappa

  13. #38
    Start the *** thing already. I haven't got all day.

  14. #39
    Originally Posted by SirSleepALot


    The loading screen looks amazing, though the reaver seems a bit fatter than usual. Does this mean he's getting buffed? Kappa
    I'm still furious that the tyrants still have perfectly wounded ears with not even the first hint towards the evolved version. All the other vampires have a little bit of something to show they're just starting off, such as the rotting skin, elongated limbs and even the Razielim's wings, but what does the Turelim get? A little bit of an animal nose! The Dumahim can get away with it because Dumah stays relatively humanoid in SR1 and I can imagine the Dumahim having their long tongues hidden inside their mouths. The ears were the very first sign of evolution that Turel got in SR1 before the blindness and weird jaw that he ended up with at the very end, but the fledglings look like they got nothing at all until they evolved. The SR1 intro monologue strongly suggests that vampires entered the state of change many times and not just once.

    Sorry for the rant, but it's really noticeable in that image. Anyway, if any further meshed are added in future, they need to include the pointed ears on the Turelim who lack variety anyway.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

  15. #40
    Originally Posted by Thamior2311
    Start the *** thing already. I haven't got all day.
    I guess they would love to - if it was already possible...
    Patience will hopefully reward us in the next few hours

    After waiting for weeks i don't care much about a few more hours if it's at least working then :P

  16. #41
    A tragic nosgoth clip to keep you amused while we wait.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMLk...xJyiw&index=22
    signature image

  17. #42
    Hello!
    Ei m vrom jermanni!
    Ken nott plei de gaym!
    Bro Ken?

    Baba

  18. #43
    Anyone else having a problem with their nicknames since this patch?
    My nick should be Anders142536, not Anders1425367 (notice the 7 at the end).
    If I want to change it back, it tells me my usual thing is already taken
    Last edited by Anders1425367; 14th Mar 2016 at 20:22.
    signature image

  19. #44
    mine doesnt reflect my steam name anymore and when i try to put a space in it, its not allowed
    signature image

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    18
    For those who do not want to browse Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Snapchat, etc to find out information about the patch.....

    It was just announced that it will be at least 3 more hours until the servers are back online.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    750
    Great. I'm going to bed.
    Not one match of Nosgoth all day

  22. #47
    Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    Great. I'm going to bed.
    Not one match of Nosgoth all day
    My God, you poor thing.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    3,075
    Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Sorry for the rant, but it's really noticeable in that image. Anyway, if any further meshed are added in future, they need to include the pointed ears on the Turelim who lack variety anyway.

    (click image to enlarge)
    There.

  24. #49
    Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I'm still furious that the tyrants still have perfectly wounded ears with not even the first hint towards the evolved version. All the other vampires have a little bit of something to show they're just starting off, such as the rotting skin, elongated limbs and even the Razielim's wings, but what does the Turelim get? A little bit of an animal nose!
    Seriously what's with the ear fetish? Sure Turelim had big ears in LoK games, but these are very young fledglings and their entire bodies have changed to become the size of small building isn't that a significant enough (d)evolution?

    Also why couldn't individual vampires of the same clan go through pupating differently? e.g. some Turelim fledglings develop telekinetic abilities first, others get big ears first and third ones(Tyrants) get the Hulk-like body - but for all the "end result" is the same they just get to it differently.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    750
    Any reason why there are multiple 2.4 GB updates? I am downloading for like the 4th time now, and thats only those times I was present at my PC and noticed it.

    Is that intended, or is my Steam just bored?

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last