Thread: Unable to play - Controller issues

Unhappy Unable to play - Controller issues

PC / Steam version.

I have a joystick set with pedals and throttle control always connected.
    When loading into the game, it apparently auto detects game controllers, which creates a problem.

My joysticks are auto-detected as game controllers, and I am therefore unable to play in the tutorial because the camera keeps spinning. This could be fine, if I was able to just re-map ro de-map the joysticks, but the game seems to think I need to use my joysticks in the menu as well, which is impossible.

It should be unnecessary to crawl under my desk and disconnect everything for each time I want to play Hitman, and reconnect everything (remember what USB port was which controller, or everything must be re-mapped) every time I want to play a flight simulator or other game.

So what I'm left with is that I am unable to play the game.

I have a similar Problem with my Spacemouse, i even have to uninstall all the Software to be able to play the Game...(and reinstall it when i want to use the spacemouse) really very anoying..

Does anybody know where to find a list of launch options? Maybe there is a command which turns off controller mode?

Quote Originally Posted by CptStiff View Post
    Does anybody know where to find a list of launch options? Maybe there is a command which turns off controller mode?
    have not found anything useful yet. searched for ini files location as well, thought maybe that might have some options for controls... no luck

Just to update one last time: I did not find a solution to this. I have now requested a refund on steam, too bad. long time fan of Hitman series, but this just killed it...

Sadly haven't found a solution to this practically anywhere. Kinda giving up on it myself.

Did the last updates solve this Problems?