Thread: Error has occurred while attempting to load this content.

Error has occurred while attempting to load this content.

I can't connect to online and this message keeps popping up. The game says it's connected and starts to load something and after a while this message appears. I did a contract and when I tried to publish it I got disconnected and haven't been able to go online after that which is annoying because this game is seriously crippled without online.

Quote Originally Posted by gangsteri View Post
    I can't connect to online and this message keeps popping up. The game says it's connected and starts to load something and after a while this message appears. I did a contract and when I tried to publish it I got disconnected and haven't been able to go online after that which is annoying because this game is seriously crippled without online.
    Same exact thing here... What gives?

It happens exactly the same.

Yesterday I played offline because I could not connect to servers. Today it seems that connects to the servers, but the message "Error has occurred while attempting to load this content."

I think our saved game has become corrupted. I hope I'm wrong.

Please give us a solution as soon as possible.

This is why I generally don't get games that have a lot of online content. The second the server screws up you lose access to most of the game. SE need to get this fixed straight away.