Thread: End Ranked matches at 4v1 and ban those griefers please

End Ranked matches at 4v1 and ban those griefers please

End Ranked matches at 4v1 and ban those griefers please

http://www.twitch.tv/dawolv/v/53561973?t=20m48s

Just watch this.
    Most intense 20min of your life!

This is every 2nd ranked game for me.
    I scare the enemy team away and one guy remains, trolling everyone by hiding as vamp in unreachable places and using Camo Scout with run perk to drag out the game.
    Ban those idiots please.

And you are wondering why everyone is hating on ranked.
    If I don't play ranked, I dont find any games, coz TDM is dead, if I play ranked, I get this all day.

Troll can be banned for rules violation. In this case bugfix needed, not bans.
    What you think about this case: Last standing enemy leaves between match parts. And second round starts 4vs0 and not ending. And this peace of meat getting no penalty. But you getting penalty if you disconnected by network issue and cant reconnect to game game you just left because penalty.

Only bug spray will save this game.
    Sorry for my terrible English

Why only 1v4? I think if this game is gonna stay Duo, then make it end at 2v4 after 60 seconds.

More than once I came across a game where the other team won [either by 1 point or several, doesn't matter] and the a player left or crashed and didn't come back during the second round. A second player left and the duo team remained. So they hid the entire 10min as vamps to secure an unfair win. [Trash talking us the whole time, amusingly.]

While I like the auto-end during the first few minutes of the match, I think this needs to be extended to auto end when it reaches a 2v4 to prevent people/duo teams from trolling unfair wins or from griefing. Or atleast implement something in ranked games to prevent people from hiding...such as inactivity [doing no damage within x-amount of time] results in health loss, etc.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Sirfy1
    More than once I came across a game where the other team won [either by 1 point or several, doesn't matter] and the a player left or crashed and didn't come back during the second round. A second player left and the duo team remained. So they hid the entire 10min as vamps to secure an unfair win. [Trash talking us the whole time, amusingly.]
    The trashtalking not withstanding, I can actually understand that behaviour. Losing a game you would have otherwise likely won, due to your teammates crashing is also annoying. So eventhough I don't necessarily condone it, I can understand.

Not leaving an already clearly lost game just because you want to be as much of a dick is another thing entirely

This is how you twitch advertise, take notes fellas Kappa Keepo Kippa