Thread: League search game bugged

League search game bugged

League search game bugged

Hi

So when i try to find a league game it says in "ranked pool" , then it shows "found potential server", then it jumps back and fort between the two, then if i wait enough time it finds a game...but wait..."waiting for more players" and it stays that why forever I even restarted my PC but this continues. I've been trying to get in a game for the last hour.

Same here,

waited for half an hour now. Was working about three hours ago, but now no sign of life from the matchmaking engine.

Yep, same for me since 9PM GMT +00. League MM was bugged for me, did not get 1 single game.

It will eventually put you in a ghost lobby that won't fill...

Unranked TDM works fine though, no issues at all.

Someone needs to give the server a hard kick, or replace the dead gerbils.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

I was able to play a few games today but this is not fixed, as for right now I'm experience the same issue. Not sure if this has anything to do with the number of players trying to queue, but this bug seems worst at this hour of the day.

Same here. Got 1 match and I've been trying to find another for as long as two episodes of Arrow on Netflix...

Originally Posted by Kaelix
    Same here. Got 1 match and I've been trying to find another for as long as two episodes of Arrow on Netflix...
    I guess it doesnt matter just as long we get fancy new class and skins. Yet i still have the crash bug in when I try to start the game usually it takes 5 -10 attempts to start Nosgoth, now this.

This was the type of stuff that made me stop playing this game last time, I stoped playing for 3 months, I returned to see how far I could go on league. And I must say after 164 games you get pretty addicted to this, maybe thats the whole plan about the grind league, get ppl to play huge amount of games so they get addicted.
    But now its bye bye from me. No point of playing towards anything this game as to offer, when you commit so many hours of your day and then you cant keep up because you cant find games, and you waste your time trying. Nosgoth is a bug itself BUGSGOTH
    Keep making skins guys....

I had the same problem last night. 10:00pm GMT.

Don't blame the artists making the skins, though. It's nothing to do with them. Can't just randomly fire them to replace with programmers and expect them to happily come back later on either.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I have been biting my tongue bout this but for about a week now I have been unable to queue solo for leagues.

I thought this may get fixed with the recent server restart, hamster reload, but nope.
    No matter how I queue into leagues I get the same message of "In Ranked Pool" and no countdown either.
    I will keep updating this thread until we get word from devs.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Originally Posted by SonixSquad
    I have been biting my tongue bout this but for about a week now I have been unable to queue solo for leagues.

I thought this may get fixed with the recent server restart, hamster reload, but nope.
    No matter how I queue into leagues I get the same message of "In Ranked Pool" and no countdown either.
    I will keep updating this thread until we get word from devs.
    March15 problem continues, If I was a top eternal guy, fighting for the first places I would had broken my Keyboard by now. Anyway I dont care anymore about league, Im almost out of the eternal league because I cant play a single game.

I've had this the last week or so as well, however I took to reading a book and eventually ended up finding the odd match, kind of been wondering if late night gmt (after midnight for example) if there's less players playing over night than there used to be?

yeah let's all read books and wait two hours to ruin a league match by playing Beastmaster.