Thread: Leaked Paris footage on you tube

Leaked Paris footage on you tube

won't post the link, but in case anyone wants to see it & complain about it. The guy playing it is just awful and it's in French, so be warned. He doesn't even explore the whole map. And NO, It wasn't me......I'm not French

Good find. I'm three minutes in and already there is a lot of new stuff I haven't seen before. Loadout screen in particular is interesting. I was glad to see the costume selection option, here's hoping the "Iconic 47" suit has the gloves. It hasn't in any of the footage so far :/

I don't see any slomo-headshots, triggering, it's hard to tell, but not as obvious as in beta, suppressed gun looks great when firing w/smoking shells casings, same "blood" as in beta, even when 47 uses knife. The guy kills Novikov and guard in front of crowd with no reaction from crowd, No body lifting animations, no difficulty settings?!!?, Huge huge map that the player barely explores, no french accents in Paris (very lazy)!!!! neat post mission cut scene, great briefing. Looks like it's great, but there will be a lot of complaints about the lack of blood and no holstering, "point" system looks interesting, I don't see any of the old rankings post mission "Cleaner","Lunatic" "Silent Assassin", etc

I'm curious to know how they've already gotten access to the game as well as some live events; perhaps a press-review copy? However, it doesn't explain how it's fallen into the hands of some "Average Francois" on YouTube. I wonder if those same live events will be available for the rest of us at launch, or if those are merely for the press. The commentary is most annoying, but he's the one with the game.

I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far. The briefing and loadout menu is very nice and reminds me of a James Bond experience, in a sense. It's a nice carry-over from Blood Money and an even nicer improvement; you have your objective, weapon, outfit, entry point and two pieces of equipment.

It seems the weapon sounds have been improved and don't cut out when firing in succession. However, I'm still disturbed by the fact that the blood is similar to the blood in the beta; black and unrealistic, from what I can tell by the video. I could be wrong though.

Despite the negatives, I'm happy with what I'm seeing so far. Looking forward to Friday.

(click image to enlarge)

I didn't really watch the gameplay because I don't want to spoil too much of the map, but I was definitely happy with what I saw of the briefing, loadout screens and post mission rating screen. It looks like a star based rating system.. but meh. It's there.

The two equipment slots thing is good. Especially the fact that the fibre wire occupies one of those slots if you choose to take it, which I wasn't expecting. This will be the first game since Codename 47 where the fibre wire isn't always in your inventory.

I hope the facial expressions won't be as dull as they appear to be.
    Also, the atmosphere is concerning - but, I have yet to play it. The tone is what made Hitman what it is, otherwise, it'd just be another stealth game.
    I'm tired of AAA games relying on graphical fidelity and contemporary norms, over tone and original substance - so I hope this is not a example of this. I'm actually optimistic, but a short viewing of the video has me a little scared.

I heard that he got it from collector's edition code (don't know if that's true or not), and it's somehow letting him play it. Also, at the very end , it show the first elusive target

^
    Also, if the original ratings are not in; then I think that speaks for itself. That's inexcusable. I just don't understand why things can't be more simple. Follow the formula of the previous titles with authentic fluidity.

1. Underlying plot of mystery and subterfuge.
    2. Orchestra, choir, and Electronica taking the shape of the location's ambiance.
    3. Cold blooded murder of reptilian goons hiding under a illusive pretense.
    4. Prologue, level(cut-scene), level(cut-scene), level(cut-scene), level(cut-scene), level(cut-scene WITH A PLOT TWIST), level(cut-scene), CONCLUSIVE FINALE.

That's all a Hitman game is. I am optimistic, but after the misdirection of Fallout 4, and the incompletion of MGS5 - I'm getting very discouraged with the direction of high caliber games.

That being said, the Loadout screen is nice, and 47 looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    Also, at the very end , it show the first elusive target
    What, the cutscene? I thought that was the narrating character from the Legacy trailer, aka the new "bad guy."

(click image to enlarge)

yeah, you're right. I was talking about when he goes back to menu at end. BUT, the very beginning of video in the menu , it show 6 elusive targets with a timer already running.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    yeah, you're right. I was talking about when he goes back to menu at end. BUT, the very beginning of video in the menu , it show 6 elusive targets with a timer already running.
    Yeah, that's what I mentioned earlier. I was wondering if those Elusive Targets will be available for us at launch or if those were just for the press copy. It doesn't make sense to have six Elusive Targets with a countdown before the game even launches. Not really fair to the rest of us who can't play until Friday...

(click image to enlarge)