Thread: My Account Got Reset

My Account Got Reset

My Account Got Reset

Hi

My account got reset, reset as in I lost everything and got put back to level 1. Can you fix this por favor?

Thank you

Hi there,

This very much sounds like you logged into, or linked, the wrong accounts. When was the last time you played Nosgoth?
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

try to close and re-open the game, when do this to me and I do this and all is solved.

Last time I played was 6-7 months ago after they released that new Tyrant map. How do I relink an account? I spent 183 hours on this game and I don't want to see it go all to waste.

I am having the same exactly issue.. I lost all my Steam friends, all my characters, weapons, skills, skins...

This new system is really stupid..

Originally Posted by Sophax
    Last time I played was 6-7 months ago after they released that new Tyrant map. How do I relink an account? I spent 183 hours on this game and I don't want to see it go all to waste.
    Originally Posted by Bierno
    I am having the same exactly issue.. I lost all my Steam friends, all my characters, weapons, skills, skins...

This new system is really stupid..
    You need to sign in using the SEM account that you linked to your Steam account the last time that you played.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch