Thread: Transfer or loan options dissappear during transfer period!

Transfer or loan options dissappear during transfer period!

Transfer or loan options dissappear during transfer period!

Bug description
    I'm playing the game and date is 16 Jul 2023. Since July 2022 every transfer season transfer or loan options in the player advanced section dissappears. This is really bad I have more than 71m Usd transfer budget and can't spend any. When I click a player and click advanced there are only "add to shortlist" (or remove from shortlist if the player is on my shortlist) and "view team". No other options like transfer loan etc.

Steps taken to reproduce bug
    It dissappears when after I search and offer 1-2 players and probably after quiting game and relaunch again,

What team you are currently managing
    Paris Saint Germain

The current in game date
    16 Jul 2023

Device you are playing on
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

OS you are playing on
    Android

OS Version currently installed on your device
    Android 4.4.2

I can send screenshot if you need.

Hi,

This has also happened to me!

So frustrating. I've just finished my second season in the premier league with mansfield town and suddenly I'm not allowed to buy anyone with the £50 million I have to spend!

Current date is 25th August 2024, playing as Mansfield Town. I'm playing on an iphone 4 running the latest iOS 7 available for this phone. I've had no problems until this point!

I hope somebody can help!

Thanks

Happened to me too a couple of days ago. 9th July 2030. Haven't noticed a workaround, and I'm not wasting days in case a patch is in the way. I'm only a couple of weeks in to a new job with Roma.

Same here. This bug persists until the last day of trading window, but disapears just before closing time. For example the 31th of August, check if you can make an offer, if not, hit continue. The date still remains on the 31th, and check the possibility of transfer again. Usually I have to do this 2-3 times before it allows me to make an transfer offer.

This is a blatant bug which affects everyone so I am VERY surprised no reply to this thread acknowledging it. I've played through twice (you retire in 2035 whether you like it or not) and every single season after 2023 is blighted by this bug.
    It isn't you, its the game and its a very annoying 'feature' which effectively ruins the game. I only played through 2nd time to check it happens again and now am currently uninstalling