Thread: Please share your opinion on this

Please share your opinion on this

Please share your opinion on this

Ok so recently had a match with lots of wierd shots and sick amount of precision so please enlighten me what is this ???
    [IMG][/IMG]

how is it possible that this is a shot that hits the target ???

I'd say the hitbox laggs behind the senti model. Isn't that a common issue in all kinds of games? I see nothing special here.

Also you can't rely on noscam recordings. They are often a bit different from what is or was really happening imo.
    Feel free to join over 300 of us on the Nosgoth Discord Server using one of those links:
    http://discord.me/nosgoth | https://discord.gg/0oMyND4Vc3HhNtvz

could be an after image of the shot, i.e. the stream from the bow still hanging in the air after your cool dodge to the right.... maybe...

EDIT: unless a powered up shot like that should knock you down first?
    Last edited by Duflux; 6th Mar 2016 at 00:17.

just normal interpolation. since you cant change values according to your ping in nosgoth, things like this happens.

Also... there is atm a bug in the game that does not show the charged shot right... happens rather frequently the past weeks...
    The Scout aims right and the Vampire gets shot right... But the visualized shot showes something different...

I once got shot in the highest place of Fane but the shot was visualized 20-30 meter below me^^
    (and thats only one of the more significant occasions^^ the scout was a friend of me btw^^)
    signature image

6. Originally Posted by Shikei001
    Also... there is atm a bug in the game that does not show the charged shot right... happens rather frequently the past weeks...
    The Scout aims right and the Vampire gets shot right... But the visualized shot showes something different...

I once got shot in the highest place of Fane but the shot was visualized 20-30 meter below me^^
    (and thats only one of the more significant occasions^^ the scout was a friend of me btw^^)
    That would explain why I recently saw a Scout shooting into the wall, when the vampire was on the ceiling.