Thread: League, balance

League, balance

League, balance

We need to return a solo league( almost perfect, aberration 16.4% )
    Online too small for 2player in party( aberration 33.7% ) and full party (aberration 40.8% )... no comments

Did League 5.0 play out just like 3.0? (that is around 84% wins for top players?)

But that aside, I think 2 party queue is a good compromise...it's not so hopeless like when it was with 4-party, and also you can play with a friend which is nice.

Sl 3.0 83.7% vs Sl 5.0 79.6% =-4.1%
    Sl 5.0 79.6% vs Sl 2.0 66.4% =-13.2%

Solo League( 1player) optimal variant

developers please respond

I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here? Do you want everyone to have 50% winratio in the ladder? Only way of achieving that is if noone is worse nor better than anyone else, everyone 100% equal in skill. Makes zero sense.

At the moment with the low player base and lack of full teams playing, yes, I agree that 2 man queue is the best for the game in its current state.
    Although, from a fairness point of view the 4 man season (league 4.0) we had all top 10 cash prize winners with a crazy winratio of 90% or more, basically as fair as it gets from a competitive view as the best (or 10 of the best) players all took home the money.

I'm going to use myself as an example here, during the solo league I had a 70% winrate, during the 4man I had 95%. This means that out of the 30% losses I got during the solo league, 5 out of 6 matches I lost my game because of random teammates making my game unwinnable, no matter how well I played. This means that solo would leave who wins the season prizes up to nothing else but luck, I wouldn't be too happy with that idea.

Do you want everyone to have 50% winratio in the ladder?

Yes

Only way of achieving that is if noone is worse nor better than anyone else, everyone 100% equal in skill

should therefore be combined strong players?

xeno\empsie\no name\no name VS no name\no name\no name\no name
    first team ez win

xeno\no name\no name\no name VS empsie\no name\no name\no name
    50%\50%

it is well known but they have own way.

The devs already asked what the players prefer.. your solo option did not win, so you already have your reply. Seems that the duo is what the majority of players wants. That's it. Also, this is not a single player game.

50% of win for everyone doesnt mean balance at all by the way.

The devs already asked what the players prefer..

Voters 37. You may not vote on this poll

online ~1600human(37 human this is 2.31%) Are you seriously ?

need make voting in the game!!!

@HexMee

I get where op is going at...
    The ideal thing is that the MM balances the games in a way that you play against ppl your level, and therefor the win ratio should be something around 50%.

The reality though is much different, often games are either really easy to win or it's simply impossible.

One of the reasons for this is the party system, cause naturally good players will play with other great players...hence the reason why League 4.0 was the one with the lowest losing ratio (bc it was a 4 party queue...unbeatable teams etc).

---//----

Solo queue indeed seems like the best option to achieve more balanced games...but the problem is it's less fun, bc i want to play with my friends...so ultimately i think it's good the way it is (2 party queue).