Thread: League Beta 6.0 steps forth from the darkness

League Beta 6.0 steps forth from the darkness

Originally Posted by charles949
    Where did you see the tyrant?
    I didn't see it. Oghamsmith said in the original post that it was recoloring of the default skin. That's enough information to imagine what it will look like.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

No ty.

O GOD NO! I HATE LEAGUE!!! AND I'M A COLLECTOR!! This mean I'm FORCED to play this again for the new Turelim skin.
    And PLEASE told to me the "Easter Chests" is only a dumb joke, PLEASE was an HELL to take the Bloody Survivor in the Halloween event, NOW YOU WANT RELEASE 10/11/12 SKINS? I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Instead of thinking of this dumb things, why you don't focus in the Beastmaster and Rahabim classes?

And another thing, we all said to you we WANT the Trade system, and you say it is not in program because you must think in most important content. THE EASTER CHESTS IS MORE IMPORTANT? Really? The people HATE! The chests, I don't know if you understand it, but they HATE THEM! So please STOP DOING THIS !
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:35.

Originally Posted by kLauE187
    no one is forced to play ranked. and to believe they fix anything broken is kinda stubborn when almost nothing changed in 8 or 9 seasons if you count the alpha ones too
    Well, consider the league have an exclusive reward. I'm a collector, so I'm forced to make it, or I will not gain that skin.

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    THE EASTER CHESTS IS MORE IMPORTANT? Really?
    signature imagesignature imagesignature image
    GTX 970 - i7-3770 - 16 GB RAM - 1920x1080, 120 Hz - Windows 7 Prof.

O GOD NO! I HATE LEAGUE!!! AND I'M A COLLECTOR!! This mean I'm FORCED to play this again for the new Turelim skin.
    And PLEASE told to me the "Easter Chests" is only a dumb joke, PLEASE was an HELL to take the Bloody Survivor in the Halloween event, NOW YOU WANT RELEASE 10/11/12 SKINS? I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Instead of thinking of this dumb things, why you don't focus in the Beastmaster and Rahabim classes?

And another thing, we all said to you we WANT the Trade system, and you say it is not in program because you must think in most important content. THE EASTER CHESTS IS MORE IMPORTANT? Really? The people HATE! The chests, I don't know if you understand it, but they HATE THEM! So please STOP DOING THIS !
    Yes, easter chests are a dumb joke. TheDreamCrusher posted a parody version of the original post. They weren't in the real one.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:35.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Yes, easter chests are a dumb joke. TheDreamCrusher posted a parody version of the original post. They weren't in the real one.
    Thanks to God... at least a good new.
    But yhea, please waith a month, I was so happy when reached Blood, I said "now I can take a LONG pause" and you post this? Please show that you care about the community and cancell the league 6.0 until april at least.

Hey Psyonix,
    just in case you were wondering if the League was well received:

Originally Posted by BZiGER
    OMG so soon ??
    Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    We needed a break! I wanted to play flashpoint/CTB play with my friends instead of getting raged at by players I have no business being matched with.
    Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    NO!
    REMOVE THIS
    NOW!
    Originally Posted by HexMee
    Seriously stooooooooooooooop with the leagues D:
    Atleast give us a moment to rest and steel ourselves for another month of flagellation
    Originally Posted by Henniuss
    Please please please, some variation, and sign that the game is expanding and fleshing itself out, not flogging the bones of the dead horse!
    Originally Posted by Sasha_Vykos
    wow... Imo the league is bad in every signle aspect (and i won money in every league but still i would like to see removed all the cash for league).. people are 10x time more toxic, its so difficoult to find scrims, games are less fun
    Originally Posted by Nurgor
    League Beta 6.0 steps forth from the darkness...where it should have stayed...
    U guys are making the same mistakes over and over again, not listening to the community!
    Originally Posted by itsRagnaros
    Hey, if you guys are so generous as to keep this league thing going on, why not just take a break, and throw that money in ESL competitive play. Maybe it will grow...
    Originally Posted by Captain3009
    NOOOOOOOOO, not league again.
    Originally Posted by River_
    Okay, I am going to add my voice to that of the ENTIRE COMMUNITY!

Do not do this league. Please. Just blow it off right now. Why?
    Originally Posted by teatowls
    NO GOD PLEASE NO!

Everyone was looking forwards to a break from leagues so we could play some games that are actually fun instead of needing to grind a stupid amount of games to get into blood or eternal. Stop shoving ranked at us, take the time to make the changes we've been asking for ever since leagues was first introduces, remove the cash prizes from a BETA and then maybe it won't be so hell-ish..
    Originally Posted by Nurgor
    Psyonix, Square Enix, u see how the WHOLE community doesnt want league to come back for AT LEAST a month? pls, now u have the time and opportunity to prove us that you can read and respect our opinion, cancel this league right now!
    Shocking...
    This is the first time I ever hear anyone complain about Ranked.. it's such a solid, well rounded and fun mode - not to mention all those carrots dangling around - delicious.

And the best part is, you keep talking to us all the time about it and adress our concerns. So nice of you.
    Keep it up

#Sarcasm #BurnTheMoney
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:36.

Hi,

Yeah i got to agree with everyone else. Please stop the league, give us a break plz!!!

Where is the hype of a new league starting in the next week or two, now its just solid wall to wall leagues really??? T

Thats no fun and your reward for this league is a skin we already have but with a tattoo that noone will notice in the arena... seriously? Well done, almost as good as a gold skinned gun for the beatmaster... it feels like you devs are losing the will to live..

I love Nosgoth, I love the Lore, but you guys are killing us out here.

Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by Duflux
    Hi,

Yeah i got to agree with everyone else. Please stop the league, give us a break plz!!!

Where is the hype of a new league starting in the next week or two, now its just solid wall to wall leagues really??? T

Thats no fun and your reward for this league is a skin we already have but with a tattoo that noone will notice in the arena... seriously? Well done, almost as good as a gold skinned gun for the beatmaster... it feels like you devs are losing the will to live..

I love Nosgoth, I love the Lore, but you guys are killing us out here.

Thanks for reading.
    Tattoos should just be like decals or something that you can swap about onto your favourite skins. Use the tyrant's version of the shield slot.

nosgoth. nosgoth never changes.
    skins, keys, runestones etc are good for solo random league with good personal points system (almost classical dm).
    if you wanna teamplay (brrr) and cash then go in esl. at least there fair teamplay.
    Last edited by senjuj; 2nd Mar 2016 at 03:25.

Every time they do this... Again and again its the same. I feel totally numb since November I think when all the possible relevant feedback has been collected and nothing has changed since then, not even planned to be changed (only lobbydodging will get fixed - when launcher is finished? ok, half a year waiting is fine)

The devs just keep squeezing us for data:
    Originally Posted by Oghamsmith

(click image to enlarge)
    During the League Beta, we are trialing different League configurations to see which work the best, and which you guys like the most; before moving into the fully live Nosgoth Leagues Season 1 (as opposed to Nosgoth Leagues Beta).
    If its some sort of necessary evil, then what are we actually testing here? The rule set is absolutely the same as in the previous month, except the 5 level difference for entry. I truthfully cannot imagine a less significant change to offer for another whole month of league.
    I believe the data the devs collect will be affected by stronger and more significant factors such as the different reward, the BM release and, more importantly, the player exhaustion we clearly witness here. So that data will barely be useful anyway, unless its the player tolerance they measure

Even numb I'm still amazed they push the new league into the BM release despite all the people asking for league results not being interferred with it. Maybe the devs realistically see BM not getting its release before the end of 6.0?

I really really wish the development of this game turns its face to the community sometime and will build its value upon feedback. One can only dream of things like this Feedback form (its an example from Paladins game) I'm quite sure its a very valuable and easy tool Nosgoth could use, when it will be ready to act upon that feedback of course. And that is still not now, sadly.
    Last edited by Farnbeak; 2nd Mar 2016 at 07:00.

Originally Posted by Farnbeak
    I really really wish the development of this game turns its face to the community sometime and will build its value upon feedback. One can only dream of things like this Feedback form (its an example from Paladins game) I'm quite sure its a very valuable and easy tool Nosgoth could use, when it will be ready to act upon that feedback of course. And that is still not now, sadly.
    If there is one thing they have repeatedly shown to be true, it is that they don't give a damn about our Feedback and will ignore the outcries on the forum for as long as it takes. Last week, Oghamsmith asked the top ESL teams to fill out a balance Feedback report.. notice its just about balance!
    While this game needs some minor tweaking here and there, I am actually quite happy with the balance for the most part.
    Nothing is SOOO OP that you simply have to play it all the time (at least class-wise) and some classes even have multiple viable builds.

No, if the game needs improving, then in ALL of the other Areas:
    WTF is this Inventory? Everything is an item in this game, eventhough it doesn't need to be.
    The Forge is a joke - you can never really get what you want and just waste resources.
    Exotic Items - Still not tradable and useless, cluttering the Inventory even more

And last but not least:
    A dedicated 2-man mode (in a 4-man team game), that encourages dodging lobbies, being toxic and furthers frustration by dangling an unwanted amount of cash in front of the playerbase, obtained simply by grinding with only limited control over how many and if at all you get any points.

So for the last *** time:
    Steps to improve ranked:
    - Make Lobby dodging impossible.
    - Create a better algorithm for determining league point loss/gain, which is dependant on match score (and/or personal performance.)
    - Reduce or REMOVE the cash prizes and replace them with Runestones and more items.

Alternatively, I have already given thourough feedback and a better suggestion on how to tackle Leagues, and make it a real competitive environment, not the farce as it is now.

And here's a crazy thought:
    Maybe when the community is unilatteraly screaming at you for something, maybe not ignore it for half a year and do whatever regardless - that could be cool.
    Just saying.
    Last edited by Da_Wolv; 2nd Mar 2016 at 09:12.

And I'm here like.

For a second I thought I might have to make myself play this league since tyrant stuff is the reward. But then I read that it is just ANOTHER recolor of the default skin. Super lame dudes, just like leagues in general. Just reflecting that leagues are in fact the reason I stopped playing this game, regular games are much more fun - pls make leagues die.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 2nd Mar 2016 at 12:55.

Originally Posted by TheDreamcrusher

(click image to enlarge)

Want to see how your free time compares to the rest of the world? Like grinding profile borders, keys, in-game gear and maybe even cash prizes? Then Nosgoth Leagues are for you! Here, your patience will be put to the test as you face quitters, crashes, disconnects, failure to reconnect to league matches, and some of the greenest and stacked competition to be found across the world of Nosgoth. Compare your queue dodging prowess to the rest in the world via Steam players in-game, or maybe just focus on beating that one guy who goes AFK every match but doesn't seem to get kicked or banned. That one guy who insists he could 1v1 you but never takes you up on your challenge? With Leagues, you can get a good idea of how much smack he'll talk when he's 3 and 10.

Haha, that caught me off guard, but it is the sad truth about all this. Really not happy about league 6 being already underway, feel burnt out a little by the last one and having like a week or two of some other modes to play would be much more welcome. I do enjoy playing leagues (mostly) but sometimes you just need a break

lol at SirSleepALot xDD
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:03.

almost 24 hours since this post started with ONLY negative feedback about anything in it, and still not a peep from anyone in charge...
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:38.

The blood tier prize is just a recolouring of the default Tyrant skin? No disrespect but there's already the daily reward palette swap of the default & the marked skin is the default aswell. Why not do the platemail instead? Or that Sentinel skin called Dark Angel's Carapace? You could make the orange bits a dark grey, the gold bits red & the turquoise bits black. That would be awesome.
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

I never post on the forums but this is getting serious.
    First of all take the leagues off already because as almost everyone in this thread already said, for now leagues are the worst thing you can do to Nosgoth. Also what the hell is wrong with the league points? I even sent you guys an e-mail (which you did respond) talking about my last games of the League Beta 5.0 that were supposed to get me to Blood since I don't have that much time to play, but then I do 3 or 4 amazing wins which only gave me 4, 6, 8 and 12 points (if I am not mistaken) which prevented me to get the prize that I punished myself into getting by playing leagues. So if you aren't going to do anything besides saying sorry to make it up to me, please prevent it to happen to future players by taking leagues off and fixing problems such as this one.
    Thank you for reading

Just a warning, breaking the ToU by swearing will not get your response, so please refrain from that. I get your frustrations, but this is not the way to get the attention.

almost 24 hours since this post started with ONLY negative feedback about anything in it, and still not a peep from anyone in charge...
    *achem* http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...56#post2201056

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Just a warning, breaking the ToU by swearing will not get your response, so please refrain from that. I get your frustrations, but this is not the way to get the attention.
    YOU DON'T SAY??????

What choice do we have though? The entire crew over at the office might have been assassinated and it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever from our point of view because they're being dead quiet anyway, pun sort-of intended.
    Atleast this way something happens to validate our screams for attention.

Originally Posted by SirSleepALot
    Literally says you agree with people on forum, and therefor share their views.
    And i'm pretty sure you just enjoy nosgoth, not ranked specifically, I do too.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 2nd Mar 2016 at 13:49. Reason: Double posting

YOU DON'T SAY??????

What choice do we have though? The entire crew over at the office might have been assassinated and it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever from our point of view because they're being dead quiet anyway, pun sort-of intended.
    Atleast this way something happens to validate our screams for attention.
    You have the choice to obey the rules. If you do not get a reply right away, it does not mean the moderators are not watching.

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    You have the choice to obey the rules. If you do not get a reply right away, it does not mean the moderators are not watching.
    No offense Raina, but we dont care about the moderators.
    They dont have any information anyway.

And frankly, why should I care if I get banned from the forums, if the only thing on here is just silence and yelling against a wall?

It´s not about if you care about us or not, moderators will always intervene if there are any rules broken, regardless of the reason for breaking.

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last