Thread: Can't sleep... must taff...

Can't sleep... must taff...

Can't sleep... must taff...

Here is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

OOOOOHHHH someone's been busy I see.
    That looks damn cool! And just think, you've only been doing this for 2 days. Sheesh! Ok.....teach me.

Yeah... I have a lot of time to flash around the name to my website, but I still don't know what to do with the website. I'm pitiful.

Exclamation

OOOOH Stop! Your getting there.....it takes time to build a site. Your not pitiful. So there.
    We should really talk about what you wanna do with the site. Come up with some ideas.

- I know that feeling. I played with flash and other stuff (css, javascript, etc...) before I had a clue as to what I wanted my site to be. Just make it about something you enjoy.

My site was about 10% finished when I made it live,and about 25% finished when I stopped working on it. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get around to finishing it someday

But also, plan it out before you do it. I went through 6 GUI's and mulitple redisigns adding and subtracting pages that I wanted, then decided they could go elsewhere. Played with that thing for over 6 months before stiking with one layout, and I want to change it again