Thread: Terrible Performance in BETA

Unhappy Terrible Performance in BETA

I have Titan X in SLI and SLI is not used at all, I get the same performance when using 1 card as I do with 2, I tried the NVIDIA inspector fix, but this did not work.

With 1 x Titan X I am unable to keep 60 FPS in 1080p, as I do not play in 1080p but 4k I am getting sub 30FPS on this.

I know this is an ATI game, however a large section of PC gamers use NVIDIA cards and as this is the most powerful single card available in the world at the moment I would expect it to be able to play in 1080p at max settings especially as the game looks worse graphically than Absolution.

If this does not improve substantially I will be asking for a refund.

Very, very disappointed as I have been playing Hitman games since the very first one many years ago and to be brutally honest, this looks about the equivalent graphically to the first one !

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreape View Post
    Very, very disappointed as I have been playing Hitman games since the very first one many years ago and to be brutally honest, this looks about the equivalent graphically to the first one !

You really need to play the first game again if that's honestly what you think. Lies will not help the developers make the final game great; please refrain from lying.

As for the bad performance:
    Is the performance bad constantly, or are there framerate drops? It has been established that many players experience framerate drops, and that this is due to reflections (mirrors), and that these drops are not affected by changes in the graphics settings.

It is honestly the worst looking game I have played in 5 years, it looks horrible even on max settings, whilst it may be a bit of an exaggeration to say it looks like the first game, it looks far worse than absolution. And in fact on the first game, I never had one problem with frame rate.

Framerate drops, no matter if I play it on very low settings or very high I get the same Abyssmal performance. Everything else I play, pretty much every new game, I get 60 FPS constant on in 4k, which is what you would expect from Titan X in SLI. There are about 4 mirrors in the game ! How can it cause such massive drops ?! Most poorly optimised game I have played in a long time.

it looks far worse than absolution
    agree.

Framerate drops, no matter if I play it on very low settings or very high
    I updated the graphic card and can confirm that too, and as I see it's not always about mirrors, probably about big amount of NPCs (on 2nd deck of first mission for example).

It is honestly the worst looking game I have played in 5 years, it looks horrible even on max settings, whilst it may be a bit of an exaggeration to say it looks like the first game, it looks far worse than absolution. And in fact on the first game, I never had one problem with frame rate.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I thought Hitman looked great; obviously, it's not the best-looking game I've played, but certainly not the worst and definitely better than Absolution, in my opinion.

(click image to enlarge)