Thread: League Beta 4.0 Prize Update

League Beta 4.0 Prize Update

League Beta 4.0 Prize Update

Denizens of Nosgoth,

We want to provide you with a quick update with regards to the League Beta 4.0 prizing and its delivery.

As mentioned before, all in-game content (including keys and the Sentinel’s new ability, Sonic Boom), will be delivered alongside the next game release.

Players who reached Eternal during Beta 4.0, do not fear if you haven't heard from us yet. We have not sent out any emails just yet with regards to your cash prize, as we’re waiting for the next game update to go live before sending out the mail blast.

We’re currently working to crush a handful of bugs before getting the next game update onto your PC. We don’t have a specific timeline as to when that’ll be as these bugs have proven to be tricky little critters, but we’re working through it as quickly as possible.

This delay should not affect the distribution of League Beta 5.0 rewards. No need to worry about that.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you all for your patience.

All the best,
    The Nosgoth Team
    Last edited by Oghamsmith; 20th Feb 2016 at 19:47.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Don't care about leagues stuff, but update is postponed again?!

Originally Posted by Thamior2311
    Don't care about leagues stuff, but update is postponed again?!
    Yes cuz they didnt want to release a big patch with the weekend around the corner incase something buggy would occur.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    Yes cuz they didnt want to release a big patch with the weekend around the corner incase something buggy would occur.
    No, I got this. I sensed from this post (as it was posted on Saturday) it won't be Monday and we have to wait even more.

When i seen than we can premade only with 1 friend at the league 5.0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
    Last edited by PhilippedePaco; 22nd Feb 2016 at 13:26.