Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Talk with Daniel Cabuco

Talk with Daniel Cabuco

Talk with Daniel Cabuco

I neat conversation with Daniel Cabuco, for those who are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OToaxLdFIfM#t=1575

They debate a bit about Nosgoth and the old Legacy of Kain series.

Wow, Amy says she'd reboot the series if she were to return to it. I guess we can't really hate on a reboot if it happens; but only if it's done well and stays true to what we loved in the first place.

That doesn't mean she thinks it should be rebooted if someone else is making the game. Amy hasn't been involved with Square Enix or Crystal Dynamics for a long time and doesn't have any creative control over the series anymore. I asked her some questions last year and she seems to have lost track of it due to working on uncharted for the last however many years. She'd probably want to figure out the full story in advance this time to make it more cohesive or something. Basically trying to make it easier on everyone involved.

It's not the only viable option for continuing the series as long as there's someone willing to give other ways a try.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Indeed i was also a bit shocked with Amy encouraging a reboot...

Although i'd like to reinforce how Cabuco said that an action-rpg would really befit a new LoK game, and i couldn't agree more.
    If they make a new LoK, i hope it's this genre...after successes like Witcher, i'm inclined to believe squeenix might give it a shot (being either reboot or sequel...personally i'd prefer sequel since i feel we still need a proper ending to the series )

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Indeed i was also a bit shocked with Amy encouraging a reboot...

Although i'd like to reinforce how Cabuco said that an action-rpg would really befit a new LoK game, and i couldn't agree more.
    If they make a new LoK, i hope it's this genre...after successes like Witcher, i'm inclined to believe squeenix might give it a shot (being either reboot or sequel...personally i'd prefer sequel since i feel we still need a proper ending to the series )
    Like I was trying to say, I don't think she was encouraging a reboot, just that she was saying it would be easiest for her after being away from the series for so long. I think if she'd been asked right after Defiance, she'd have a different opinion. Since it's unlikely to be her working on it that reason for rebooting doesn't apply. I mean it can be rebooted eventually after a proper conclusion and in the unlikely event that she was able to be the person to do it, I'd welcome a reboot at that point.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 19th Feb 2016 at 10:13.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I mean it can be rebooted eventually after a proper conclusion
    I feel like this...im hoping they conclude everything before doing a reboot.

Though regardless after their decision to reboot or not, i hope they make it an action-rpg game. Just seems to fit the game so well...the favorites are Blood Omen 1 and Soul Reaver 1 after all...

In an ideal world, the next game should conclude the story; but in a world where those older gamers who know (not just have heard of) the Legacy of Kain series are a minority and the majority of the younger gamers have never heard of Legacy of Kain, a continuation where they left off seems like the least likely option for the next step if Nosgoth is declared a success.

The amount of exposition required to catch the younger gamers up to speed with what's going on would be extensive and potentially game ruining for both them and us (seeing as how we know the story already).

Given that Nosgoth was originally suppose to be the multiplayer for a game set in the distant future but was repurposed to take place in the era before Soul Reaver, it wouldn't surprise me if the next thing they did was restart the series with a remake of Soul Reaver.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    In an ideal world, the next game should conclude the story; but in a world where those older gamers who know (not just have heard of) the Legacy of Kain series are a minority and the majority of the younger gamers have never heard of Legacy of Kain, a continuation where they left off seems like the least likely option for the next step if Nosgoth is declared a success.
    I'm aware, unfortunately...

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    it wouldn't surprise me if the next thing they did was restart the series with a remake of Soul Reaver.
    I was hoping for a revamp maybe...if it came to that. Still prefer a sequel, but as you stated it's unlikely due to the new generation and us being minority.

Most of Soul Reaver was a spinoff/sidequest of Kain's main objective. It's not nessecary to know every detail of what Raziel went through to proceed with new parts of the story. Most of it was Raziel trying kill Kain, to escape his destiny and the rest was just staring at murals. Only the brief moments he interacted with Kain were *directly* relevent to what Kain is now trying to accomplish.

If new games let you play out the events of the murals, you don't need to see Raziel reading out what he saw.
    How Raziel went about reaching and killing his brothers, is personal to Raziel. It only matters to Kain that Raz obtained the Soul Reaver and followed him into the past.
    How Raziel found and imbued each elemental reaver is also irrellevent to Kain's story. The only thing that matters to him is that Raziel learned of Nosgoth's past. Kain learned all of this himself through other means and it doesn't need recapping if we're playing through the depicted events or the times when Kain was learning it for himself.
    How Kain obtained and collected the parts of the balance emblem isn't that important either. The only part than players *need* to know in a future installment is and he explored the vampires citadel, learned of a prophacy that Raziel would kill or be killed my him. Maybe mention the Oracle seperately at the first time EG needs intoducing.

Basically players only needs to know what the protagonist knows and it doesn't all need explaining at once, just explain things as and when they are brought up.

The only sort of reboot I might go for is perhaps a J.J Abrahms Star Trek type reboot. That might actally be the most feasible since Activision still have the rights to Blood Omen 1.

Only the brief moments he interacted with Kain were *directly* relevent to what Kain is now trying to accomplish.

If new games let you play out the events of the murals, you don't need to see Raziel reading out what he saw.

Well, Raziel's mural-staring is often accompanied by dialogue about events that directly led to Kain's current ongoing quest, so they are rather relevant as well...Though swapping out the staring-and-talking approach for brief flashback-esque segments of playing through mural events could be fun. Or just cutscenes depicting the events instead of static murals. I'd like to see a young Moebius conspiring with Mortanius against the Ancients...

Or if they decided to just skip the SR detour outright, both the mural events and Raziel's journey (only major events - his execution, maybe killing the Sarafan, gaining the Reaver, absorbing Ariel, purifying Kain...) could be done in brief playable flashbacks. As a vampire with a literal gateway through time, I'm sure Kain reminisces often enough. Maybe place playable flashbacks in between scripted travel segments. He's gotta think about something while he's flying across the whole bloody continent as a swarm of bats.

I'd rather have updated remakes (revamps, I suppose) over any outright reboot though. A reboot implies a scrapping of all prior characterization and continuity which, in any series with a dense enough mythology, is just a very iffy kind of move given that it opens up almost every aspect of a series to any amount of change.

Rather, the best route is to just straight remake the series but modernize the mechanics. Update the combat for more of an action-RPG vibe (but retain SR's finisher-based battles, if indeed SR is kept), maybe change a few block puzzles for variety's sake. Keep everything the same story, script and character-wise. But update the gameplay a bit, maybe expand some areas (like the Citadel). - Actually, indeed similar to Abrams' Star Trek. The characters and stories are all pretty much the same, everything's just shinier and newer.

Really, revamps like that would be just as good as continuation because they'd eventually reach that continuing point themselves anyway.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    I'd rather have updated remakes (revamps, I suppose) over any outright reboot though. A reboot implies a scrapping of all prior characterization and continuity which, in any series with a dense enough mythology, is just a very iffy kind of move given that it opens up almost every aspect of a series to any amount of change.

Rather, the best route is to just straight remake the series but modernize the mechanics. Update the combat for more of an action-RPG vibe (but retain SR's finisher-based battles, if indeed SR is kept), maybe change a few block puzzles for variety's sake. Keep everything the same story, script and character-wise. But update the gameplay a bit, maybe expand some areas (like the Citadel). - Actually, indeed similar to Abrams' Star Trek. The characters and stories are all pretty much the same, everything's just shinier and newer.

Really, revamps like that would be just as good as continuation because they'd eventually reach that continuing point themselves anyway.
    Exactly what i am wishing for... :')

Only thing i personally would change is making the revamps of SR2 e Defiance into more rpg-ish...they seem too action-oriented, Defiance reminded me of DMC with that "air-hammer" attack.
    (but would this count as a remake then? hmm...)

ya but still....both companys cancled some LOK games not just dead sun...LOKD in my opinon to the very end wasnt finished.
    before i go into detail how i want to concern some stuff with the new LOK game not just its "50/50 shoot" of realsing..but also adressing concern about it being cancled after its name and confermation of it coming out is anonced.

1: LOKDP the sequel to defiance got cancled but images were on the wikia page sure enough no gameplay though which in my opinon was a good thing ression why anyone who seen gameplay like that should it have been changed to somthing ASCS like people whould have expressed more anger then dissapointment cuase it didnt get realised..they avoded gameplay videos leaks somehow but..
    Dead sun didnt even after it was cancled and im sure there was alot of mad people

2: was to why they cancled it what i heard belive is most true and resonable explination was bugs and lag.
    i dont remember what was saied but it might be that textures maybe mesh were glitch and fading into low quality even though that has happend with games that have good grapics like "middle earth shadow of morrador" it even laged alot before the update with patchs to fix half them...sounded like Dead sun had some of those problems..but it shouldnt be enough to cancle it over somthing that cant be fixed sure it might case problems but the stuff like lag can be changed to were its not a commen one.
    if theres 3 hour lag bitwen load times cutscense and gameplay change it 10 maybe 5 mintes thats almost how long it waa when i 1st got shadow of morrador load screen almost 2 hours.
    updates can shorten how long or how rare somthing will happen they wont just fix bugs..its not uncommen for some of these things to not happen..some these can be noticed but not all those that cant can pop up when playing and last awhile at the very least they tryed to fix it but they changed it atleast were it was

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Exactly what i am wishing for... :')

Only thing i personally would change is making the revamps of SR2 e Defiance into more rpg-ish...they seem too action-oriented, Defiance reminded me of DMC with that "air-hammer" attack.
    (but would this count as a remake then? hmm...)
    LoK has never been much of an RPG. But the DMC combat (literally, it was made to imitate DMC, right down to the air-hammer) would have to go, yes. And I'd say they could even do with rebalancing the gameplay overall. Playing Raziel and Kain both should have been great but there wasn't any big difference.

They ought to have had different combat methods and overall gameplay. Let Kain do the visceral action, even bring back BO's battle artifacts or some new equivalent. Meanwhile, Raziel's enemies should all be puzzle-esque ala SR where even the minor enemies were all miniature puzzles of a sort. Or Raz's parts could even be stealth-oriented. After the EG witnessed him will a dessicated corpse into transmutating into his own vessel, there really ought to have been more EG agents pushed into the material realm to take Raziel back.

They could even incorporate some of Nosgoth's combat bits into an updated SR. Maybe the Zephonim have an infectious or hallucinogenic bite (maybe variants for both) or the Dumahim can make pouncing leaps across distance. Have a charging variant on the Turelim, or have Melchahim with various grafts of flesh and bone to make unique types. Could add something new to the fights and vary the clans even in their devolved states.

@Aaron: All I've heard is the usual corporate crap about profit projections and expectations. All you've seemed to add is that the games had bugs, well...Yeah. No excuse at all to cancel them. And occasionally I'll hear a tidbit on how Dark Prophecy was just too much for the technology at the time, well...PS4's out now. (Also, Soul Reaver made due just fine with its tech constraints. Maybe don't overdo the graphics and they could've made it work.)
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 24th Feb 2016 at 05:42.

LoK has never been much of an RPG. But the DMC combat (literally, it was made to imitate DMC, right down to the air-hammer) would have to go, yes. And I'd say they could even do with rebalancing the gameplay overall. Playing Raziel and Kain both should have been great but there wasn't any big difference.

They ought to have had different combat methods and overall gameplay. Let Kain do the visceral action, even bring back BO's battle artifacts or some new equivalent. Meanwhile, Raziel's enemies should all be puzzle-esque ala SR where even the minor enemies were all miniature puzzles of a sort. Or Raz's parts could even be stealth-oriented. After the EG witnessed him will a dessicated corpse into transmutating into his own vessel, there really ought to have been more EG agents pushed into the material realm to take Raziel back.

@Aaron: All I've heard is the usual corporate crap about profit projections and expectations. All you've seemed to add is that the games had bugs, well...Yeah. No excuse at all to cancel them. And occasionally I'll hear a tidbit on how Dark Prophecy was just too much for the technology at the time, well...PS4's out now. (Also, Soul Reaver made due just fine with its tech constraints. Maybe don't overdo the graphics and they could've made it work.)
    well dead sun was coming out for 360 but if there replacing it, it needs to what we seen from dead sun like counter attacks
    a map menu stuff dead sun had but better if they can try..and DP looked like it had the same grapics LOKD blood omen 2 and soul reaver 2 did..but LOKD didnt seem like it should have ended there theres a matter of why didnt we see the hylden in blood omen 1 and soul reaver 1? thats what DP should have had to end it all

Originally Posted by BigAaron
    well dead sun was coming out for 360 but if there replacing it, it needs to what we seen from dead sun like counter attacks
    a map menu stuff dead sun had but better if they can try..and DP looked like it had the same grapics LOKD blood omen 2 and soul reaver 2 did..but LOKD didnt seem like it should have ended there theres a matter of why didnt we see the hylden in blood omen 1 and soul reaver 1? thats what DP should have had to end it all
    We did technically see the Hylden in BO1. The Dark Entity was Hylden, though he only ever used Mortanius' body. (And the possession of Janos in Defiance occurs in sync with the ending of BO1.)

As for why they aren't present in SR1, other than "they weren't thought of yet": Kain is still alive. The Pillars' magic is sustained for as long as even one Guardian lives. Blood Omen 2 presents a loophole via possession and portals but beyond that, the Hylden remain trapped. It is entirely possible though that, in an era beyond SR, they attempt another escape. Personally, given the marked skins in Nosgoth I like to think that during Raziel and Kain's time travel antics, the Hylden are cooking up some new plot in the present day.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 24th Feb 2016 at 06:10.

We did technically see the Hylden in BO1. The Dark Entity was Hylden, though he only ever used Mortanius' body. (And the possession of Janos in Defiance occurs in sync with the ending of BO1.)

As for why they aren't present in SR1, other than "they weren't thought of yet": Kain is still alive. The Pillars' magic is sustained for as long as even one Guardian lives. Blood Omen 2 presents a loophole via possession and portals but beyond that, the Hylden remain trapped. It is entirely possible though that, in an era beyond SR, they attempt another escape. Personally, given the marked skins in Nosgoth I like to think that during Raziel and Kain's time travel antics, the Hylden are cooking up some new plot in the present day.
    Seizing control of the Chronoplast might be one possible agenda for the hylden. If they had unrestricted access to time travel and Kain did not, that would be a powerful advantage and knowledge of the future.

Seizing control of the Chronoplast might be one possible agenda for the hylden. If they had unrestricted access to time travel and Kain did not, that would be a powerful advantage and knowledge of the future.

They'd have to seize control of it in a very early era though. Presumably Kain's using it in various eras so just capturing it in, say, the SR era wouldn't cut his access. And while time travel could serve them well, knowledge of the future couldn't be that much of an advantage. Without Raziel throwing wrenches into the works, it's all properly predestined.

What they'd really need to do is manipulate Kain into such a scenario that they can capture the Soul Reaver. Possibly a way to subvert Kain's Scion immortality. If not, a key to altering the timestream is still valuable.

In the course of typing this post, I've come up with a plotline for Blood Omen 4.

Put me to work, SE. You can pay me in bulgogi, roast lamb and pfeffernüsse cookies.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 25th Feb 2016 at 00:17.

They'd have to seize control of it in a very early era though. Presumably Kain's using it in various eras so just capturing it in, say, the SR era wouldn't cut his access. And while time travel could serve them well, knowledge of the future couldn't be that much of an advantage. Without Raziel throwing wrenches into the works, it's all properly predestined.

What they'd really need to do is manipulate Kain into such a scenario that they can capture the Soul Reaver. Possibly a way to subvert Kain's Scion immortality. If not, a key to altering the timestream is still valuable.

In the course of typing this post, I've come up with a plotline for Blood Omen 4.

Put me to work, SE. You can pay me in bulgogi, roast lamb and pfeffernüsse cookies.
    blood omen 4? lol..i think you mean 3 dude..but eather way square enix needs new people for a new LOK game maybe you should volenter (unless you already work there then not much to worry about)...if you get the opretunity try and see if they can make it for ps3 and xbox360..idc if its for xboxone or ps4..but..lol..i already saied this before so..ya you know ofc it doesnt have to be but we were readying to get dead sun before all that happend...few ideas you might chould use for the new LOK game if they dont stop to say: nah were scraping this too..ideas..maybe controler formates like switching from the tradinal controls of one of the old LOK games to the new gameplay controls like from blood omen 3 to blood omen 2..whichever they shouldnt be perminate thouge you can switch from to the other and back again but only from the main menu..and..need more options for sucking blood..like not just drinking it from afar..but also that new way that was seen in defiance..maybe open world to..also great idea for blood omen 3..picks up from blood omen 2 the alterd timeline...and some new powers and a upgrade tree maybe for powers abiltys and upgrade your attacks and states like str end stam hp..etc to be even more dangerus..also..kain revived the corpeses of razile and his brothers by place apart of his soul into them...maybe bramstoker dracula stuff take spill blood and give blood..
    do alot of dmg to them to were they are almost about to die then make a small wound on your wearst and give them blood..but of this was done on dead bodys in kains case so...still drop blood in the body and it will come back to life..as long as the body is still warm..lol youll have a abilty to see pulses or heat from living and fresh new bodys that still have some life in them..but it will deplet over time at which point they can not be brought back as a vampire...so..ya..and id like it if some vampire games let you make your own army but there hasnt been alot..also ik you may not like dead sun but can you also see if they want to revive the project..if not there are websites were you can buy rar cancled games right? if im wrong sorry..any geting to long so peace

Don't you need qualifications or something to be considered for a position like that?

Don't you need qualifications or something to be considered for a position like that?
    maybe..and maybe he wants to try...realy he might have one and we dont know heck...i mean lets be honost we dont want to tell people we dont know everything about ourselfs...even our talints can be secert...but only if we choose to hide them...but if he does have that stuff..we maybe in luck from a 50/50 chance of a LOK game too a 100%...but some gaming companys are picky about stuff even randome stuff that shouldnt be that big adeal..maybe games like dead sun laged before being cancled but thats going to happen if it cant be fixed then change it to were its not a big problem that happens alot..things that cant be fixed might be changed to were its rare to happen and uncommen anymore..but anything els like grapics not being good enough is a crapy ression to canncle a game like dead sun grapics were good but the reasion i heard they didnt go well when playing the 360 or ps3 during devolpment..hows that even possable lol!!?..games like shadow of morrador even good games like metal gear soild 5 tpp had the most grapics its hard to belive a 360 chould play that kind of stuff and handel it..lol..but ya maybe he can do somthing to get a job at square enix important somthing for developing games if he does have the skills to get it no need to worry...its the commpany im concrned about..and its worred about canncling the game if nothing seems wrong or isnt that big a deal to not try and change it ya know?

maybe..and maybe he wants to try...realy he might have one and we dont know heck...i mean lets be honost we dont want to tell people we dont know everything about ourselfs...even our talints can be secert...but only if we choose to hide them...but if he does have that stuff..we maybe in luck from a 50/50 chance of a LOK game too a 100%...but some gaming companys are picky about stuff even randome stuff that shouldnt be that big adeal..maybe games like dead sun laged before being cancled but thats going to happen if it cant be fixed then change it to were its not a big problem that happens alot..things that cant be fixed might be changed to were its rare to happen and uncommen anymore..but anything els like grapics not being good enough is a crapy ression to canncle a game like dead sun grapics were good but the reasion i heard they didnt go well when playing the 360 or ps3 during devolpment..hows that even possable lol!!?..games like shadow of morrador even good games like metal gear soild 5 tpp had the most grapics its hard to belive a 360 chould play that kind of stuff and handel it..lol..but ya maybe he can do somthing to get a job at square enix important somthing for developing games if he does have the skills to get it no need to worry...its the commpany im concrned about..and its worred about canncling the game if nothing seems wrong or isnt that big a deal to not try and change it ya know?
    Why didn't he go through the normal route of sending in a CV/resume instead of asking on the forum then? You don't just say "I'm a really big fan and I do this for a hobby" and expect to get hired. Especially when there's millions of dollars at stake.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 25th Feb 2016 at 21:33.

Why didn't he go through the normal route of sending in a CV/resume instead of asking on the forum then? You don't just say "I'm a really big fan and I do this for a hobby" and expect to get hired. Especially when there's millions of dollars at stake.
    true....i guess that makes scence but for the millions of dollars they shouldnt have canncled somthing thats main problame was bugs and other gaming software issuse, when it chould have been changed instead of trying to complty fix something to make it complty go away were it wont exsist in there when that wont happen maybe they whould have made more money of dead sun even though it was a reboot..still i doubt anyone whould care just like with dmc devil may cry reboot..i played the game case of its combat and new stuff but i wasnt upset becase it wasnt a orginal dmc game with white hair dante..and im sure some people who knew the old games had the same reassion for getting it maybe..the LOK games changed the look of there main char kain..not just from young human looking vampire to beast like vampire but its been done during less realist gameplay..for example: in blood omen one kain had a smaller face then he did in blood omen 2 while in 2 it was a bit longer compared to his 1 look a left and right sidebyside compersion of both kains from 1 and 2 might give you an idea of what im saying..if you download the pictures from somewhere..then theres soul reaver 1 2 and defiance.. squire enix had the same cintimatec cutscenes as the 1 did..same qulity one were it shows kain riping raziels wings of in fake jeliusey and those kind of grapics looked like they realistic...almost..but anyways while the orginal blood omen didnt have that high a quality for the opening even the animation was bad..but the look of razile and kain changed from low to high in all those games so dead sun whould have made them alot more money with how it was and looked then the old ones

blood omen 4? lol..i think you mean 3 dude..
    Oh no, I indeed meant 4. I already had a plot in mind for 3.

And Kain doesn't raise corpses with blood so he likely wouldn't change that all of a sudden. But that same mechanic is surely doable replacing blood with soul. (Now imagine Raziel as a soul musician.) It'd be interesting to see in a more open-world sort of entry.

And to be clear, the 'Put me to work' thing was in jest. Obvious what with being paid in cookies.

Also, your posts are a bother to read. Try some punctuation or line breaks. And Dead Sun looked great (graphically) but that was never its problem. It also wasn't a reboot but, rather like SR was to BO, a new story in the same overall continuity. And of what we saw, that story was riddled with continuity errors, poor concepts and a generally botched tone/atmosphere. It may well have sold admirably - but not with LoK fans.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 25th Feb 2016 at 23:50.

Oh no, I indeed meant 4. I already had a plot in mind for 3.

And Kain doesn't raise corpses with blood so he likely wouldn't change that all of a sudden. But that same mechanic is surely doable replacing blood with soul. (Now imagine Raziel as a soul musician.) It'd be interesting to see in a more open-world sort of entry.

And to be clear, the 'Put me to work' thing was in jest. Obvious what with being paid in cookies.

Also, your posts are a bother to read. Try some punctuation or line breaks. And Dead Sun looked great (graphically) but that was never its problem. It also wasn't a reboot but, rather like SR was to BO, a new story in the same overall continuity. And of what we saw, that story was riddled with continuity errors, poor concepts and a generally botched tone/atmosphere. It may well have sold admirably - but not with LoK fans.
    true...DP does deserv to come back but we need to expand on our ideas on what it needs.
    i have the ideas for it listed on a dif site,the one home to the fan based game,"prodigal sons".
    the site itself looks dif and has a dif name,so i belive prodigal sons will to,but were not talking about fan based,the only reasion im posting this link is because they have a topic talking about ideas for the new LOK game that might be made and my idea was posted on there because i cant post a long list like that so.
    not going to make this long here it is: http://lokdr.yuku.com/topic/211-idea...-next-LOK-game
    i had to type this out so...ya but im surre we can all agree that we want a LOK even they want one not fan based.
    note: the ideas i listed are under my user name (the same one i have on here) and that they were only sugested by me yesterday.
    meaning i do own the topic nore have i created it i just thogt we should have a game that looks good then what it sounds and has to be made good with fresh ideas.
    it maybe hard and bother some to read..its your choose to read it or not, but some of use are limated to how long we can make a post or reply.
    im not being mean,im saying if i chould post that idea on here i whould infact that was my first option i was willing to try.but i chouldnt explane how the new game should be without listing stuff they need to use to make it better.
    but this idea is for square enix and the fans i chould have posted it anywere but i needed a site were i chould have alot of space for it.
    but let me know what you think,is it good? give your honost opinion on it and if something needs changing feel free to add a reply sharing your ideas for the new game, i also have a warning at the top informing you of spoilers,so read that 1st before looking down at anything els i listed,otherwish procced.
    and as i saied it maybe hard to read but try,what i listed in my reply for ideas maybe worth it.
    also if the link doesnt take you to the website let me know and ill try to fix that,but youll have to look for my name were the reply is under if you find it then thats good im telling you this case i may have a reply longer then mine so,keep an eye out and see ya guys
    Last edited by BigAaron; 27th Feb 2016 at 19:05.

On the subject of Daniel Cabuco, he once spoke of having designed Kain with a golden skin tone, essentially his hubris manifesting him as a god. Every really good image of him is tinted green though.

So I took a shot at a golden-skinned Kain. I just cut out all his skin bits onto a new layer and colorized them. The color actually called 'gold', along with most of its variations, came out as an intense yellow. No good. I ended up going with 'pale gold' (or just 'gold' according to Crayola crayons) instead. I rather like the look.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last