Thread: Help haven't received my beta code for PC yet

Help haven't received my beta code for PC yet

Help haven't received my beta code for PC yet

Has beta codes been sent from Square Enix? or not yet i got a code after pre-ordering and entered it into beta.hitman.com and they sent me email saying " welcome to the hitman beta ur in the beta and wait for the code & still... and that was like 4 days ago and i can see people are already pre-loading on steam... help if anyone have info

You should get Beta automatically, have you checked your Steam Library?

Quote Originally Posted by Kossuranta View Post
    yes i did but why would i get it on steam automatically.. i didn't pre-order on steam and in the email they sent me they said "we'll send you a personal, exclusive beta access key for Steam"

Quote Originally Posted by Kossuranta View Post
    Irrelevant to those who did not get the game directly on Steam which that applies to. Anyone who got it elsewhere had to redeem on a Square Enix site with a specific key that gets you a Steam or PS4 key.

TheGamerBeast, am in the same boat as you. It seems that Squeenix have not sent them out yet. I believe it was similar for PS4 users, those who were waiting for Squeenix had to wait until right before the thing started before keys were sent. I doubt we're going to be able to preload it. That's not a big deal for me, but I am also waiting for my beta key from the redeem site.

so I got like 12 spam messages

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR THE HITMAN BETA

Welcome to the Hitman Beta! The Beta hasn't started yet, but as soon as it does, we'll send you a personal, exclusive beta access key for Steam and you'll be ready to enter a world of assassination! Thanks for preordering!

The Hitman Team
    but no actual code to download the beta ??

I haven't received my code either.

In a strange way, it's nice to know that I'm not alone. On the other hand, I think we'd all rather be playing the beta right now...