Thread: Mysterious Find Boosters

Mysterious Find Boosters

Mysterious Find Boosters

Denizens of Nosgoth,

As the deepest chills spread throughout Nosgoth during the Dead of Winter, Balefire and Occult weaponry and abilities dropped across the land.

During that time, Mysterious items were not dropping. Mystery items have now returned! Those of you who had active Mysterious boosters during the Dead of Winter have had those boosters recharged.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

No one should waste his money on this. Droprate got reduced so hard a few month ago that it's a joke of a booster.

@kLauE187, did you read this part?
    Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    During that time, Mysterious items were not dropping. Mystery items have now returned.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by kLauE187
    No one should waste his money on this. Droprate got reduced so hard a few month ago that it's a joke of a booster.
    Outside of events the drop rate has been the same for many months, at least 5, but I believe quite a bit longer than that.

Perhaps you're thinking about the drop rate during the Dead of Winter? As mentioned above, mysterious items were not dropping during that period. Hence the recharging of boosters.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    @kLauE187, did you read this part?
    Maybe you should learn to read? This booster became useless after they reduced the droprate from MI heavily like half a year ago, not because of the event.

Denizens of Nosgoth,

As the deepest chills spread throughout Nosgoth during the Dead of Winter, Balefire and Occult weaponry and abilities dropped across the land.

During that time, Mysterious items were not dropping. Mystery items have now returned! Those of you who had active Mysterious boosters during the Dead of Winter have had those boosters recharged.
    So finally you were able to figure out this issue? There have been several threads in this forum without any comment on it. So was this intentional? I remember in summer were MI's dropping every game caused by a twist in numbers after a patch. This got fixed in several hours, but this one didn't? And what about people that have already deleted their MI boosters because items in inventory causing fps drops?
    True.

EDIT: And when are we able to use exotic weapons that are "useful"? Exotic items just have the FX, cannot even be used in the forge to salvage which makes the events a bit useless. And as far as I remember, we have been promised forge materials in the store. Still can't find it after more than half a year.
    Last edited by SquirtleAttaX; 17th Feb 2016 at 08:29.

A little bit off topic.. but please, make us salvage occult/ winter items!

Maybe you should learn to read? This booster became useless after they reduced the droprate from MI heavily like half a year ago, not because of the event.
    A simple 'yes' would have done. I'd lost track of how long the winter event had been running for. It certainly seemed like months and you didn't specify half a year, so how was I to know? Plus there are many times on the forums where people have reacted without reading carefully enough. I've done so myself a few times.

Originally Posted by Sasha_Vykos
    A little bit off topic.. but please, make us salvage occult/ winter items!
    And add stats to them in the forge.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

With regards to expired boosters that had been deleted. They were restored and recharged last night at the same time as everything else was restored .

As for commenting in specific threads on the matter. I had discussed it on our last livestream and mentioned that it was something that we were looking into. Unfortunately a fix couldn't be implemented until the end of the Dead of Winter event.

With regards to any potential changes coming to the Forge. Our focus is on Daily Challenges and the Beastmaster from a design and implementation perspective at the moment. We won't be implementing any sizeable changes to the Forge in the near future, our hands are full creating other elements and crushing bugs.

With regards to any potential changes coming to the Forge. Our focus is on Daily Challenges and the Beastmaster from a design and implementation perspective at the moment. We won't be implementing any sizeable changes to the Forge in the near future, our hands are full creating other elements and crushing bugs.
    There's no deadline (at least not from me). I expect you'd want to get the 6th class on both sides working before coming back around to the forge. You can talk about priorities of upcoming features in the Q&A or something.

Those of you who had active Mysterious boosters during the Dead of Winter have had those boosters recharged.
    I bought a Mysterious booster 18 days ago because I was desperate (not getting any mysterious drops for salvaging). Today I have 12 more days on my booster.

Shouldn't the period be extended? Or I am reading this announcement wrong?

Oh! Now I know why I have 2 fresh all-boosters in my inventory. Seriously, THANK YOU % 100 (pun intended).
    It's a nice gesture especially since the description of the "all" and "mysterious" boosters in the game does not mention "exotic" drops regardless of the changes announced in nosgoth.com during the event. N1, devs.

Originally Posted by SirSleepALot
    I bought a Mysterious booster 18 days ago because I was desperate (not getting any mysterious drops for salvaging). Today I have 12 more days on my booster.

Shouldn't the period be extended? Or I am reading this announcement wrong?
    The Dead of Winter event ended on the 13th. So if you subtract the days that have passed between then and now, that sounds about right.

The Dead of Winter event ended on the 13th. So if you subtract the days that have passed between then and now, that sounds about right.
    Assuming it was a 30 day booster (are there other kinds?), shouldn't it still be active for (30-18+13) = 25 days (or until 12 March (13 February + 30 days), which is the same thing)?