Thread: Slow-mo on headshots

Slow-mo on headshots

Why is it a thing? That strange sound effect and slow-mo after shooting someone with silverballer in the head...just, please, remove that b$, breaks whole immersion of shooting

Agreed. Undetected headshots don't need a slow motion effect.

agreed. Reminds me too much of Absolution. Plus, I hate the slight delay it causes. We should be able to shoot once and get out quick w/o the kiddie slo-mo crap. I don't think ANYONE likes it, so why is it there? at least make it optional. And fix the damn fiber wire kills, add blood splatter, real time inventory wheel, cap the frame rate for ps4, and smarten up the AI.
    I know, easier said than done. I have a strong feeling this a very old build. Things like "cover", and dumping bodies looked better in alpha.

It doesn't bother me. I might find it annoying after awhile when the game actually launches next month, but at this moment, I don't find it an issue worth mentioning.

(click image to enlarge)

I actually love it. Best solution is to have an option to turn off slow-mo stealth head shots. That way, it keeps both sides happy.