Thread: General Beta Chat - Shoot the breeze before your target.

Smile General Beta Chat - Shoot the breeze before your target.

Apologies for the pun, but it worked anyway as you've come this far.

Use this thread to chat before the game downloads or any other general Beta chatter.

I don't know if anyone else agrees, but it would be really interesting at some point to have some feedback from the devs on our feedback. I know that this would probably take place once the beta is over, but I for one would love to know in what ways (if any! :P) our thoughts might impact the final game, even if it's only little changes...

Maybe a little changelog once the dust settles?

I miss having the suit I know it'll be back in the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by llliilliilll View Post
    I miss having the suit I know it'll be back in the main game.
    Yeah totally. Suit only challenges with no suit? Come on IOI lol.

Based on the fact that you get that fancy white suit with the pre-order, I'm really really hoping that we get the option of selecting from a few different suit types in some sort of pre-mission loadout screen.. In most of the suit footage I've seen 47 has been missing the gloves too, which sucks. If his outfit is fixed and dictated by level that will be disappointing. And if IOI are going that route it has to be with the classic look. Suit, tie, gloves. It's part of the character.

Not sure where to mention this, but has anyone experienced these hiccups on the second mission?

- subdue the soldier to the right of the main entrance to the base - by luring him over with a switched off generator - before he's even started touching it. But still he manages to switch it back on in spite of his unconscious state.

- Drown your target in the toilet only to have it not register as a completed hit.

- Killing the soldier in the office by the window - the one that follows the target about - tends to be seen be those outside the building. I always hear chatter when I drag his body about.

Quote Originally Posted by Simt33 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else agrees, but it would be really interesting at some point to have some feedback from the devs on our feedback. I know that this would probably take place once the beta is over, but I for one would love to know in what ways (if any! :P) our thoughts might impact the final game, even if it's only little changes...

Maybe a little changelog once the dust settles?

Yeah, I'm really curious to see just how much they plan on reading this feedback and implementing it in the game, especially this close to the release of the first episode. I'd also really like to hear how many of our criticisms are only applicable to the prologue since, you know, it's all actors pretending to be murdered so it's possible that a lot of the blood and weird animation complaints could just be a part of that.

Why does the camera have to automatically zoom out when walking outside?

I'd wish there was an option setting to give us a choice of how we want the camera zoom to change.

Will there be realy only english Audio in the Game when its done?!

Quote Originally Posted by 4nyN4me View Post
    Will there be realy only english Audio in the Game when its done?!
    The "Beta FAQ" says which languages will ship with the game.

Yea, i already saw it, but thought its only for the Beta. Disappoits me a bit that there will be English Audio only...

When u need to focus on the subs and can't realy enjoy the cutscenes and cinematics
    Last edited by 4nyN4me; 17th Feb 2016 at 12:39.

Already 3 days game can't to connect to "HITMAN service". But internet on PS4 in other games working. Anyone has same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1987 View Post
    Already 3 days game can't to connect to "HITMAN service". But internet on PS4 in other games working. Anyone has same problem?
    Yeah that's because the beta only lasted from the 12th to the 15th, it's over now. You can still play it in offline mode whenever you want, you just can't connect to the server. It's supposed to be like that, it's not a problem on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig91 View Post
    Yeah that's because the beta only lasted from the 12th to the 15th, it's over now. You can still play it in offline mode whenever you want, you just can't connect to the server. It's supposed to be like that, it's not a problem on your end.
    It is bad. I just wanted complete the last challenge.

I really hope the challenges aren't tied to online in the final game.

https://youtu.be/uhmn5XaYo3c

Found this glitch on the boat while trying to conceal a body. Couldn't stop laughing!

Does anyone know if theres a thread about the trophies for the new hitman? Im wondering how are the trophys going to work for this game? Are we going to have to wait till all levels are out to get the platinum?( which as i understand will be at least 6 months) Or will there be a platinum for the initial game and first level and each level that is released after that will be dlc trophies? any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jayjasonjayman View Post
    Does anyone know if theres a thread about the trophies for the new hitman? Im wondering how are the trophys going to work for this game? Are we going to have to wait till all levels are out to get the platinum?( which as i understand will be at least 6 months) Or will there be a platinum for the initial game and first level and each level that is released after that will be dlc trophies? any ideas?
    I don't think we got any information about that right now ( if yes I haven't find them on hitman.com and google ). But I'm pretty sure you will have to wait for the entire game to have the platinum trophy. It wouldn,T make sense to have 6 platinum for 1 game.

On the other hand, there will certainly have a gold trophy for mastering a location.