Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Community Q&A

Community Q&A

If they did add a single player AI mode (or even coop AI mode), I would like to be able to farm materials for crafting. That would make sense IMO.
    May have been asked already.

1> Would you consider adding a single or coop player versus AI mode?
    2> Will you add additional means to gather materials or look at increasing the drop rate for Shards?
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

1) Why does lowering your fps for sentinel still allowed to effect your gameplay? It increases your flight speed as well as makes it easier to wall boost. Is there a fix planned for this?

2) Has there been any discussion about a puncture nerf? There are too many frames where the puncture itself does damage, allowing people to 180 degree puncture people.

3) Why is Power Shot allowed to stop tyrant charges? Aren't beastmasters enough of a counter to tyrants as is?
    Last edited by tempestzx; 25th Feb 2016 at 01:24.

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Hey there,

The next stream had been planned to coincide with the approximate deployment date of the game update that we're currently working on. We had planned to have one of our designers on the stream as well, to help with answering some of the more detail oriented questions. As this update has been delayed on a number of occasions, so too has our stream.

However! These questions have been sitting here unanswered for a little longer than I would like. SO. After having a bit of a chat with Psyonix_Ryan, he had I have decided to run a different stream independent of the update. It'll just be the two of us, no designer, but we'll answer as many of the questions as it makes sense for us to. We'll leave some of the more specific topics to a future stream with a designer.

We'll have more details about the stream, later this week .
    Now that the Beastmaster is ready, does that mean you can do the stream with the designers or have you covered everything you wanted to for the time being? Would you rather save it for when the Rahabim class is further into development or would you do both?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

1. Why do you guys make Leagues with special unique prices for top 2 leagues.. but give the priczes much much later ( i won blood 1 in league 4.0 and still have not the prize)

2. could you guys implent more gore effects? the game is already bloody but it would be much cooler with some more gore effects like lost limps and such stuff

3. why does raziel looks pretty cool (as human and as vampire/ghost) and the sentinel pretty ugly in every skin?

4. could you guys implent a test mode.. or an npc mode to test new abilities and tactics?

5. what do u want to do against the bad matchmaking?

6. do u guys plan to use ingame gold for buying keys and skins?

7. could you pls fix ur launcher... when i close it with the small x on the right corner i want to close the WHOLE launcher..
    if i want to minimize it.. then i just press the MINIMIZE button.
    dont fool the ppl with pusing x and let the launcher in the background.. thats just to push the "active" gamer stats

8. could you guys pls do more patchlogs when u update your game? at this moment i download a 2.4 gb patch .. and there is no patchlog in steam or this forum. pretty much uncool
    Last edited by Ska-Ara; 14th Mar 2016 at 17:39.

Originally Posted by Ska-Ara

7. could you pls fix ur launcher... when i close it with the small x on the right corner i want to close the WHOLE launcher..
    if i want to minimize it.. then i just press the MINIMIZE button.
    dont fool the ppl with pusing x and let the launcher in the background.. thats just to push the "active" gamer stats
    I second this question for the Q&A.
    signature image

Page 3 of 3 First First 123