Thread: [PC] Konstantin Fight Bug

[PC] Konstantin Fight Bug

The part where he tries to attack Lara with a knife, and you press [c] for dodge, what is the next key click after? I have tried every button and he always kills her.

A large red exclamation prompt appears, but no key binding is signified. I assume it would be [f] meele attack, but it's not working.

This is breaking the game for me. I can't continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Geschtalt View Post
    This is breaking the game for me. I can't continue.
    Make sure you get on top of the pilars, Do a mellee attack and press the button which you also use to hold on to the edge of a cliff when you are about to slip off. I use a controller so for me it is first the Y, and then the X. Constantine was for me one of the easiest characters to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Aploki View Post
    Make sure you get on top of the pilars, Do a mellee attack and press the button which you also use to hold on to the edge of a cliff when you are about to slip off. I use a controller so for me it is first the Y, and then the X. Constantine was for me one of the easiest characters to kill.
    This is for the fight sequence after the pillar part.

I have the exact same problem too. Any luck resolving this?

I'm also having this problem. Bumping so Enix will notice us.

Default binding is "C" for dodge and "F" for Melee.
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider max settings Xtreme Benchmark 1501MHz: https://youtu.be/kzA3Cvx8CNo

(click image to enlarge)

Tried this too, just like in previous battles, but just this battle with Konstantin it doesn't work :-(

I've pressed the C for dodge and F for melee as fast as I can and I've mashed and I've pressed every other key around the area but I'm stuck in the death loop...

I would think that this would have been patched or at least come with a buyer be ware alert... "you will not be able to finish the game"...

Help, please?

I've lowered my settings. I've started with a save prior to the Konstantine fight but no matter what I do or how I go about it I get stuck in a death loop unable to fight back. Dodge works but no click or press is allowing Lara to fight back.

I can't progress or end the fight or game this way.

Where can we get support for this problem, please? I'm obviously not alone in this...