Thread: Baba Yaga unplayable bug.

Baba Yaga unplayable bug.

Hi, I downloaded the Baba Yaga dlc yesterday got about an hour into it and the objective indicator got stuck on "activate the rope mechanism" where the wooden lift is. The lift comes down and brings me to a room with furnaces in it but there is supposed to be a cut scene and boss battle. I tried deleting the dlc and reinstalling, I activated the rope lift many times and I just can't seem to progress. Any help would be appreciated, I paid 30 big ones for the season pass and I can't play it: (

Hi,

I have also a cutsceen not playing (see this video, at 1:00:00 : https://youtu.be/r8OjincVJHY?t=1h).
    Instead, I can see the old man sitting in front of the firecamp, but impossible to interact with him.
    And then, if I try to continue the adventure, I reach the room with two exploding pits, with nothing possible to do (I've seen on the video above that it should be the room for battle against Baba Yaga).

I did not make backup save (whereas I already lost my first game because of the Acropolis bug...).
    I hope I haven't lost my game.
    I'm on XBox One.

Dev team, please help!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by tatane79; 30th Jan 2016 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by tatane79 View Post
    Hi,

I have also a cutsceen not playing (see this video, at 1:00:00 : https://youtu.be/r8OjincVJHY?t=1h).
    Instead, I can see the old man sitting in front of the firecamp, but impossible to interact with him.
    And then, if I try to continue the adventure, I reach a room with two exploding pit, with nothing possible to do.

I did not make backup save (whereas I already lost my first game because of the Acropolis bug...).
    I hope I haven't lost my game.

Dev team, please help!
    Thanks.
    That's exactly where I am stuck. I'm on Xbox One. This is ridiculous, judging by the amount of complaints already the game and dlc are bugged beyond playability. If I do not get a solution to this bug soon I will be demanding my season pass money back and will re write my review of this game on a well known site.

Can someone please help? It's a great game just very frustrating when I can't finish the story.

It's been a week since Abysteel and I have posted this uplayable bug in Baba Yaga, with absolutely no reaction from dev team nor forum admin.

Could we just have a message from you, guys, to acknowledge that this bug exists, and that you may have a look at it to fix it?
    Just a post. Please. It is really frustrating to ask for help with absolutely no answer.

Thanks.

Hello? Someone from Square Enix to answer us, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_B View Post
    With the Baba Yaga, I had an issue when fighting the witch. The things you had to release the gas from showed up but the witch did not. Took me a while to realise that's why nothing happened. A reload of the last checkpoint fixed the issue though. But just mentioning it in case others come across it too.
    In Baba Yaga on XB1, My rope works puzzle is bugged . I finish it , ride the lift to baba Yaga's cave, but the game says that I still need to compete it. Several reloads and console reboots later, the problem is still there .

I can go all the way to Baba Yaga's cave , but she will not spawn since the game thinks I haven't activated the rope works.
    Like the others, this is game breaking because I cannot advance the plot. Do I really need to start the entire game over for this bug?

I also got the rope works puzzle bug,had it since launch of dlc.
    Please fix this ,just got my new Xboxone s yesterday and installed TR and its not working like before......fix it!

Hi I encountered a similar problem. After the cutscene where Baba appears, I'm left alone with zero enemies.
    To remedy this, I went towards the entrance (where all the flowers are hanging above the water) and tried to drown myself to death by trapping myself under a rock or whatever. The game reloads and now Baba has spawned!

I hope this works for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by KelipAskar View Post
    Hi I encountered a similar problem. After the cutscene where Baba appears, I'm left alone with zero enemies.
    To remedy this, I went towards the entrance (where all the flowers are hanging above the water) and tried to drown myself to death by trapping myself under a rock or whatever. The game reloads and now Baba has spawned!

Yup, I confirm this works. Killing yourself resets the bug.

I was unable to drown at the time, BUT some napalm fire arrows aimed straight at your feet do the trick (or a few well aimed grenades). This is the only thing that actually worked. Restarting the game did not.

Congratulations Square Enix !!!! He passed almost a year since the DLC Baba Yaga, and the error of the elevator still not been repaired and prevents the completion of the addition to the Xbox One. You really have to be proud of themselves. After all, for you do not count the money but the satisfaction of players. LOL

Half a year later, I'm still having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNoxx View Post
    Yup, I confirm this works. Killing yourself resets the bug.

I was unable to drown at the time, BUT some napalm fire arrows aimed straight at your feet do the trick (or a few well aimed grenades). This is the only thing that actually worked. Restarting the game did not.
    Nah, that didn't work for me, still stuck there

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by KelipAskar View Post

Just gone through the registration process, whitch is also bugged like the games are...

I can confirm this bug still exists on PC... thanks god i bought this crappy game as it was on sale...

Loading last checkpoint will help, the developers instead will not. I will remember this for future decisions, what games to buy, and what bug collections better to avoid.