Thread: FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTER COMING :thumb:

FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTER COMING :thumb:

Thumbs Up FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTER COMING :thumb:

Final Fantasy VIII remastered with more sorceress storyline would be great! Please Square, do a remastered version, It's the best game I ever played in my life (with great music and story and all) And having that Rinoa is Ultimecia... love this game so much. Re FFVII is great, but I'll be 1st in line with FF VIII coz its reasonably better

**HOPE SQUARE ENIX CAN READ THIS**

Originally Posted by Mattoxxic
    Final Fantasy VIII remastered with more sorceress storyline would be great! Please Square, do a remastered version, It's the best game I ever played in my life (with great music and story and all) And having that Rinoa is Ultimecia... love this game so much. Re FFVII is great, but I'll be 1st in line with FF VIII coz its reasonably better

**HOPE SQUARE ENIX CAN READ THIS**
    I've been replaying Final Fantasy VII remastered on PS4. I've really been enjoying it. I really hope they do the same with Final Fantasy VIII and IX. HD with trophy support would be awesome. Square.... if you want easy money, this should be a no brainer.

FFVIII was a worthy successor to FFVII, so therefore It deserves a remake, or at least an HD remaster. But this should only be done if it will not slow down the FFVII remake.

Originally Posted by Ashtabley
    FFVIII was a worthy successor to FFVII, so therefore It deserves a remake, or at least an HD remaster. But this should only be done if it will not slow down the FFVII remake.

It would slow down VII Remake since it's the exact same team and they themselves have other projects. Kitase is producing Toriyama's new game and Nomura's busy with a million things as usual.
    Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan