Thread: Sudden high number of Top 200

Sudden high number of Top 200

Sudden high number of Top 200

Hello all,

Not sure if anyone reading this Forum who is around the Top 200 for Hitman:Sniper.

However, over just the last 2-3 weeks I have seen my ranking drop from #152 down currently to #219.

Are there really that many people cracking those high of scores suddenly? Just seems hard to believe, as I've watched my ranking drop around 5-10 spots each day for the past few weeks.

Not complaining, I promise....but considering there have been reported, prior incidents of cheating/etc.....this just seemed to be a bit crazy to me.

Anywho....no big deal. Very excited for the new Map coming out as well. Anyone have anything new for this?

I think there has been a large infusion of new players since the game went on sale for .50 cents. I'd always seen the app and considered purchasing but didn't want to shell out 5 bucks.

Could also have to do with the introduction of the Merry Maker. For which I am too penny-pinching to shell out real money for.

Originally Posted by mubinetz
    Could also have to do with the introduction of the Merry Maker. For which I am too penny-pinching to shell out real money for.
    Yeah judging by the rifles attributes and percs it could make it easier to get a high score.

It was on sale during the holidays when the app was on sale too. I imagine that tempted quite a few people to purchase it

Talking of which, is it possible that most top scorers are using a weapon that is currently unavailable giving them unfair advantage?

Look at my score and position and note I bought the game a few weeks ago and I have not bought any gun

You can easily pull 20M using the Cipher. So, unfair advantage? I don't think so. (Regarding the Merry Maker, I don't think it's a good weapon for high score runs)

Originally Posted by Oliveira78
    You can easily pull 20M using the Cipher. So, unfair advantage? I don't think so. (Regarding the Merry Maker, I don't think it's a good weapon for high score runs)
    I followed your script and I increased my scores to this;

Suddenly 20M is possible but extremely difficult. What device are you using? I'm using iPad Air
    Last edited by Vooke777; 25th May 2016 at 11:26.

I play on an iPhone 5s (and wishing for an SE).

Originally Posted by Oliveira78
    I play on an iPhone 5s (and wishing for an SE).
    What's your highest score using the Cipher?
    I'm about to give up