Thread: The most bad****/scary/crazy thing you pulled playing "Nosgoth"

The most bad****/scary/crazy thing you pulled playing "Nosgoth"

The most bad****/scary/crazy thing you pulled playing "Nosgoth"

Though i really play in "Nosgoth" only from this September- earlier i had to do this on my brother computer as my laptop is pretty old, and then i got my new "Deus Ex Machina" i have few rather lucky kills and stunts under my belt. Mainly as Hunter I don`t have videos to prove it, but i imagine my own little achievements will be pale in comparison to some more seasoned players :P so don`t judge my too harshly, as it was all luck, not skill
    As Reaver:
    1. Got through a round with pernament 200+ hp, without dying once, because thier scout liked shoooting me, when i was about to feed, and fortunaetly we wasn`t good shot. I got few kills myself
    2. Jumped with "Savage Pounce" across the map in Provance, last ditch effort, aiming at Scout at the roof in a last 5 seconds of the round... and landing on his in visible friend in front of him, killing him instantly and tipping match balance from Draw to 1 point difference win XD i jumped without a hope of even flying that far, much less hitting somebody, had to aim much higher than my target was
    3. Slashing to death 2 Vanguards, having less than 300 hp. Again, pure luck, i was only going to wound them so my teamamates could finish them off, but for some wierd reason they didn`t react at me first, holding guard in front of them, when i was slashing at thier backs. They had to be sure some invisible Zephonim is wounding them. When they finally noticed me, they tried to kill me, but with some pretty desperate dodging i was able to kill them both. And then died shot by hunter. But i did enough damage :P
    As Hunter:
    1. Pretty common occurence. I call my Granade, "My Lucky Granade", or "Freaking Lucky Granade". I see some of my teamamte aura going red, far away, behind bulidings or something, and in really big arch i throw my exploding pear, killin or at least wounding two to three vampires, and then i read in chat "cheater!" and "how?!". Well, pure luck
    2. My lucky Granade was thrown so unfortunate, that it bounced of arch in Fane... and killed two vampires sneaking behind me, causing eruption of evil, mad laugh that scared my dog out of my room
    3, Triple kill with one whip swing. Don`t ask me how- i don`t know myself. They had to be wounded after attacking my teammates, and decided to finish me of, as i was wounded too after fighting off fourth of them. I took me 5 or 6 seconds to process what happend. Again, Evil, mad laugh that would put "Thriller" laugh to shame :P
    4. Boltthrower takes rather long time to load, especially when you are last man standing, and at vampire side nobody died. Again, pure luck and desperate manouvering. I got hit pretty badly, almost died too, but i slalomed between four angry vampires, trying to hit me with full force- that i s why they missed me several times. I whipped one to the face, almost blow my sefl up with my granade, scaring them for few crutial seconds, and then my "calvary" arrived and chased vampires away. I am not kidding- i was wet with sweat, like it was me personally dodging. not my character
    5. Killed Evolved Razielim with a whip. when aiming at reaver whom i`ve been fighting. Sentinel tried to kidnap my teammate, and flew between us. I didn`t even see him. Both me and Rever controling player were staring at Razielim body between us for a few seconds. Until in chat box i saw "You lucky bas " from Sentinel controling player. This is realy fresh experience- from two days ago, and it was this event that prompted me to creating this thread

And what you`ve got?

What I've got: Line breaks.
    Have some.

Seriously. Start hitting 'Enter' twice from now on.
    Okay?
    Yes?

See how the spaces make it easier to read?
    See that?

But that aside, the coolest thing I've done that I can recall was in the very early alpha days. Lost interest in the match on account of some toxic idiots on the team so I was just pouncing around the map completely at random, paying no mind to winning or anything anymore...

And then this happened.

Also scored a kill once by randomly arcing an explosive shot across the map as a Hunter.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 15th Jan 2016 at 05:25.

(Back when it was allowed)
    One of the coolest things i did was Charge into Freeport's dock, and strait-up Throw a camping soab into the water
    (This was the reason i made a poll about bringing this back...it was just awesome to do)

Not sure if this qualifies; but back in alpha there was this match in Sommerdamm with myself and three other veteran players against a team of all new players. They did so bad in their vamp round that when our turn as vamps came up, three of us just camped together on top of the tower while the fourth went out to take them on solo. The whole round we took turns going solo against them with our death being the signal for the next one to move in. Despite being solo, we each managed at least 4 kills before getting taken down.

Back when Jump Attack could still hit a ceiling and inflict damage, I killed 3 humans at half-health with Enrage by luring them under an arch in Sommerdam.

There were lots of crazy and awesome moments, but this is one of my favorites. I threw a dead body my fellow vampire just started executing. I had no idea something like that was possible XD

Originally Posted by TheDreamcrusher
    Back when Jump Attack could still hit a ceiling and inflict damage, I killed 3 humans at half-health with Enrage by luring them under an arch in Sommerdam.
    ...It can't do that anymore? I did it pretty recently...

Last bolt in Siege Bow, me 4 hp, Reaver had 15(i asked him). I turned, he was pouncing, i jus shot in general direction, he got hit. Lucky, ay oy is not describing it

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    ...It can't do that anymore? I did it pretty recently...
    As far as I know, it doesn't. I haven't tried it recently because I hate to waste a Jump Attack. I haven't heard otherwise though.

Another moment I've had once or twice in Nosgoth badassery is being able to tear through 4 humans with Haste and Berserker in use on Reaver. Doesn't happen often but it's definitely a snowball effect!

Originally Posted by TheDreamcrusher
    Another moment I've had once or twice in Nosgoth badassery is being able to tear through 4 humans with Haste and Berserker in use on Reaver. Doesn't happen often but it's definitely a snowball effect!
    I bet

Anytime I score a kill on a human using a healing station. There's nothing quite as satisfying - except double/triple kills.
    Still chasing that quad...

Anytime I score a kill on a human using a healing station. There's nothing quite as satisfying - except double/triple kills.
    Still chasing that quad...
    I really hate that when i duel with some guy, i am close to winning and boom, his/her buddies attack me from behind. Oh how i love sight of vampire with 19 hp running away... Or i got from really hot spot, i am last man standing, all vampires and humans are respawning, nobody around, and when i am near healing station someone has to run next to me/spawn next to me, see me, and of course kill me in one hit...

Originally Posted by Heretic_13
    I really hate that when i duel with some guy, i am close to winning and boom, his/her buddies attack me from behind. Oh how i love sight of vampire with 19 hp running away... Or i got from really hot spot, i am last man standing, all vampires and humans are respawning, nobody around, and when i am near healing station someone has to run next to me/spawn next to me, see me, and of course kill me in one hit...
    Yeah, it's only fun when it's somebody else. I once barely survived a one-on-one only to be killed by a single axe in mid-feeding because a Vanguard respawned right by the corpse. XD

Oh there is more joyful moments like that- today for exame i hada pleasure playing with 4 decivers. Oh happy day. All had invisibility and infect. They killed me 3 times with mere standing next to me while invisible- 4 at once. If this is fair, then i want crossbow that has repeater recoil and rate of fire, siegebow damage, multibow spread, and boltthrower look and ammo clip- well, and developers should make it in black with lots of white skulls on it aw, what the hell, it can deal 75 dmg instead of 80, i`m feeling generous. While you are at it, please give me whip, that has bleeding effect. And then we shall see, how many vampires would like to take me on

Originally Posted by Heretic_13
    And then we shall see, how many vampires would like to take me on
    If Nosgoth had lockers, I'd shove you into one.

If Nosgoth had lockers, I'd shove you into one.
    You can try. I dare you :P