Thread: Season Pass Problem - Xbox 360...

Season Pass Problem - Xbox 360...

Hello: First off - LOVING THIS BADASS GAME!!!!

Other than that annoying "Misguided Intelligence" Bug, have not had any problems till today. When I checked the marketplace, it lists several new Outfit/Card packs:

Ancient Vanguard
    Apex Predator Pack
    Hope's Bastion Pre-Order Pack
    Remnant Resistance Pack
    Sparrowhawk Pack
    Tactical Survivor Pack

None of these are showing as free/paid, eventhough it acknowledges that I own the season pass. Didn't have any trouble with Siberian Ranger, Prophet's Legacy or Endurance Mode, so this is pretty weird.

A patch or something is likely in order.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185036

It's not a mistake, glitch or bug; nothing to be patched or updated. Unfortunately, the Ancient Vanguard DLC is the only outfit pack out of the recently released outfit packs that is a part of the season pass. Launch the game, then choose Marketplace. Select "Purchase with Money," and it'll state that you already own it and prompt you to install Ancient Vanguard. You'll have to purchase the rest separately, as they were originally preorder exclusives and were not made part of the season pass.

(click image to enlarge)

Hmmm - not exactly the "Steady stream of outfits, weapons and expedition cards..." the VERY EXPENSIVE season pass promised, and probably something to take note of for future TR games.

But there is still a problem. Ancient Vanguard will not download unless I pay $2.99. Have done all basic cache clearing, re-downloading of season pass, etc. It won't let it download.

Quote Originally Posted by artphotodude View Post
    Hmmm - not exactly the "Steady stream of outfits, weapons and expedition cards..." the VERY EXPENSIVE season pass promised, and probably something to take note of for future TR games.
    Well, there's still some time to go. I mean, they've released a handful already...

Quote Originally Posted by artphotodude View Post
    But there is still a problem. Ancient Vanguard will not download unless I pay $2.99. Have done all basic cache clearing, re-downloading of season pass, etc. It won't let it download.
    You might have to reach out to Xbox Support, then. Ensure that you're accessing the content from the in-game Marketplace tab. If you've purchased the season pass and have it installed, you should be able to install Ancient Vanguard without paying separately. You do have to select the 'Purchase with Money' option, but you should be prompted to install it, with it stating that you already own it. Otherwise, it'll prompt you to confirm your payment method and complete the transaction if it isn't recognizing that you've got the season pass.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Well, there's still some time to go. I mean, they've released a handful already...

You might have to reach out to Xbox Support, then. Ensure that you're accessing the content from the in-game Marketplace tab. If you've purchased the season pass and have it installed, you should be able to install Ancient Vanguard without paying separately. You do have to select the 'Purchase with Money' option, but you should be prompted to install it, with it stating that you already own it. Otherwise, it'll prompt you to confirm your payment method and complete the transaction if it isn't recognizing that you've got the season pass.
    Have done all of that. XBox has no control of the terms of Season Pass implementation - that is the publisher's area. They just approve it and collect the money. They told me that unless the publisher patches the content, all they can do is give me a refund.

I know the 360 version was cheaper than the XBox one, but as far as I know, the Season Pass costs the same, and I expect this to be handled. Looking back, I was stupid to pay so much without even knowing what I'd get, but it is done, and Square Enix now has an obligation.

I'm in your boat, here. I never purchase season passes until I know exactly what DLC is a part of it and what its worth is. I made an exception for Tomb Raider since I love the franchise indescribably and I've no shame in admitting that it was a mistake. I broke my rule once previously for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and that has proven to be definitely worth it. Tomb Raider is not, unfortunately. I would have been better off purchasing Endurance Mode, Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch and the third expansion separately than getting the season pass. I won't be making this mistake again.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I'm in your boat, here. I never purchase season passes until I know exactly what DLC is a part of it and what its worth is. I made an exception for Tomb Raider since I love the franchise indescribably and I've no shame in admitting that it was a mistake. I broke my rule once previously for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and that has proven to be definitely worth it. Tomb Raider is not, unfortunately. I would have been better off purchasing Endurance Mode, Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch and the third expansion separately than getting the season pass. I won't be making this mistake again.
    I really like helping quality software to be profitable, but after seeing where Dead or Alive and Evolve are taking us, just assume play Google Play/Ouya! You pay as much as you feel like and the service is 100x better.

I have the same problem with Ancient Vanguard. (I've got the 360 version and the season pass) what shall we do?

Same here...Xbox 360 version,"Ancient Vanguard" pack isn't free.

OK so Baba Yaga downloaded fine. Is there any progress on fixing Ancient Vanguard? If not, I'm going to ask XBL if they can let me buy it and then refund the $2.99. They have officially listed it as an issue with the game now.