Thread: Deus Ex: HR TYM medical card glitch

Deus Ex: HR TYM medical card glitch

Deus Ex: HR TYM medical card glitch

The situation is this: I am in the China region and am on the main quest line. I need a TYM employee card which will be forged so I can enter a secure building.

Problem is I knocked out the guy almost immediately after coming to the area (2-3 hours before getting the quest to get the card from him), and I have NO saves before I knocked him out (I know, silly, but how was I to know), and now the card is stuck under the table. It's basically the same problem as this thread http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=121909 but it didn't have a solution. Apparently this was a known glitch that got patched, but it's still managing to with me.

Thanks for reading.

Hi.

Apparently the only solution is to load a previous saved game, but if you haven't I guess it's messed up...
    I don't remember but is it an objective for the main quest ? If it is I know it's embarassing.
    I could try to find a solution.
    Do you have the latest patch for the game ?

There may be a solution. I read in a forum that is you kill the DJ in The Hive bar, it could solve the problem. You can try it, there's nothing to lose. Just make a save before killing him.

Try this and tell me if it worked. I hope it will help you.

Whoa, that's a strange fix. I'll give it a go tonight and let you know!

Yeah I know I thougt this to when I saw the fix. Just try and let me know. It's not sure it works but we never know ^^

No, nothing doing. Bit of a long shot anyway, but thanks. Where did you pick it up from?

I picked up that fix on jeuxvideo.com, a french website about video games (yes I'm French ^^), it worked for some persons, but not everyone. I don't have another fix for the moment. You're welcome anyway ^^