Thread: Lifу is strange or The Best game I ever played

Post Lifу is strange or The Best game I ever played

There are so many words which can describe this game to me... Amazing,fascinating,wonderfull... Not so many games can make people cry because of what's happening in them!But this one made me do that only because of it's ending! Every time I started playing this game i felt myself on the place of the main character! I frightened, laughted, cried... This game teaches us about a real friendship! I accustomed to this game so much that it was really hard for me to realize the end of it. Thank you very much for Life is strange! Thank you very much for Max and Chloe! Thank you very much for Arcadia Bay, all it's people and this great atmosphere you made in your game!
    Thank you very much...

Quote Originally Posted by YourFriend0 View Post
    There are so many words which can describe this game to me... Amazing,fascinating,wonderfull... Not so many games can make people cry because of what's happening in them!But this one made me do that only because of it's ending! Every time I started playing this game i felt myself on the place of the main character! I frightened, laughted, cried... This game teaches us about a real friendship! I accustomed to this game so much that it was really hard for me to realize the end of it. Thank you very much for Life is strange! Thank you very much for Max and Chloe! Thank you very much for Arcadia Bay, all it's people and this great atmosphere you made in your game!
    Thank you very much...
    I totaly agree on that.

I agree its probably the best game i have ever played. FF7 has always been my favorite for such a long time though. its easily top 3.