Thread: Anyone Still Playing Just Cause 2?

Anyone Still Playing Just Cause 2?

Anyone Still Playing Just Cause 2?

Hey just curious.

I ask because I am so overwhelmingly disappointed in JC3, that I wanted to see if there were still any hardcore JC2 fans around anymore. :)

I just got it on xbox one. And I made the mistake of buying the Rico's Signature Pistol and the Bullseye Rifle. Finding out that you have to pay $40,000 every time you want ammo for what's OBVIOUSLY a H&K which would fire the SAME 5.56 round as every other rifle in the game is stupid. But making what is without a doubt the coolest pistol is the game just as unusable and then NEVER Fixing it is almost enough to make me delete this game and write it all off as a loss.

Ya know what I mean?
    I really wish I'd gotten this on pc instead so I could fix it myself.
    I think it just bis me because it's OBVIOUS that these game developers don't care at all about the people that keep them in business, aka we the consumers. I think I will delete this and get GTA. Rock Star may be Dicks but at Least they aren't THIS bad.

There is a just cause 2 multiplayer you can download on PC, it's pretty fun. Eventually they'll release it for JC3, pretty pumped for that.

Apparently S-E decided to quietly disable the video uploading and editing options that come with Just Cause 2. I just bought the digital version in this past weekend's "Flash Sale" on PSN when a buddy of mine asked me if I could upload or edit videos. I guess he tried it and got a message saying it wasn't available.

So I turned on the video capture from the pause menu and captured about 10 seconds worth. Then I went to upload to YouTube and DENIED.

Originally Posted by V1durr
    I think it just bis me because it's OBVIOUS that these game developers don't care at all about the people that keep them in business, aka we the consumers. I think I will delete this and get GTA. Rock Star may be Dicks but at Least they aren't THIS bad.
    Save your money. At least this game was/is playable unlike GTA, which was a freezing and bug filled mess on the now prior gen consoles for 4-6 months.

Rockstar couldn't figure out how to fix those issues, but they sure as heck patched any money glitches during that time. Then they abandoned all the last gen gamers like our money never mattered. I guess the BILLION dollars they made in just three days with the prior gen version wasn't enough.

I mean, I understand that when it comes down to it these companies are businesses and out to make a profit. Yet at least with the previous title(s) in the series they didn't tweak stuff every other week.