Thread: CM ALL STARS: Players with great potencial

CM ALL STARS: Players with great potencial

Post CM ALL STARS: Players with great potencial

Hello everyone!
    As Im now playing CM AS I was wondering what players can be good for buying. So I made some research and found out these players:

Ben Foster - 32 years old GK from England. Value 15M£ - 77 overall. 98 potencial
    Simone Scuffet - 19 years old GK from Italy. Value 20.6M£ - 72 overall. 96 potencial
    Manuel Neuer - 29 years old GK from Germany. Value 65.1M£ - 90 overall. 97 potencial
    David De Gea - 24 years old GK from Spain. Value 43.3M£ - 84 overall. 97 potencial
    Callum Bastock - 18 years old GK from England. Value 100K£ - 29 overall. 97 potencial
    Kevin Prince-Boateng - 28 years old MC(AMC) from Ghana. Value 27.6M£ - 81 overall. 100 potencial. Note. It might just be a glitch but I am looking at him now.
    Lionel Messi (of course) - 28 years old AMR(ST,AMC) from Argentina. Value 94.7M£ - 96 overall. 97 potencial
    Cristiano Ronaldo - 30 years old AML(AMR,ST) from Portugal. Value 88M£ - 95 overall. 97 potencial
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 33 years old ST from Sweden. Value 47.1M£ - 88 overall. 98 potencial
    Reece Oxford - 16 years old DMC(DC) from England. Value 9.5M£ - 67 overall. 97 potencial
    Luke Shaw - 20 years old DL(ML) from England. Value 27.6M£ - 77 overall. 95 potencial

*Note.
    If something isn't right please comment and I'll check ASAP.
    I will try to update this as much as possible.
    Write down your favourites and good players.
    Last edited by Skym93; 29th Dec 2015 at 13:05.

This is really helpful for new players like this, thanks! How can you tell if they have much potential or not?

Some useful names

Bielik - buy at 9.5, sell 60 max
    Walace - buy 23, sell 76
    Ake - buy 15, sell 65
    Mammana - buy 19, sell 55
    Tielemans - buy 17, sell 70
    Vidal - buy 40, sell 80 (although you want him on a permanent contract at some point, he's great)
    Martial - buy 25, sell 60

There are plenty of others no doubt - the general rule is that at each skill level, the more expensive the player the more potential he will have. For example Walace has a basic level of 76 and costs about 22.7 mln. The cheapest players at level 76 cost 13.5mln. Walace can go all the way up to level 96 (if you make him a DC), whereas the players costing 13.5 mln might only go up to 77/78 max.

Another useful indicator is looking at CM15 or 16. The players that have advanced most after 5-8 seasons will be the ones with the most potential in CMAS as well (I reckon they might be using the same or a very similar database)

Hope that helps ��

Originally Posted by ghastly13
    This is really helpful for new players like this, thanks! How can you tell if they have much potential or not?
    The list isnt completed yet. Im happy for that I can halp others become better I'll keep my potencial finding methodes as a secret for now

Swesty.
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. About these players - Walace and Tielimans already are on my list and will be posted soon. I know Bielik is a great talent. About others - I'll check them when the list will be finished. But thanks for comment

People from Square Enix, please check a player whose team's called Rus73. He is the first on CM ranking. He has got some players over 98 rating. Like Kevin Prince-Boateng has got 100 rating. That seems unbelievable. Also Ben Foster has got a 98 rating while I got him only to 77 and then his potencial was over. Check him. Maybe something isn't right.

What stats should you train defenders/midfielders to level them up? And what's the best way to earn the CM currency to buy training? Seems like it would take me months to be able to buy one of these players

Originally Posted by ghastly13
    What stats should you train defenders/midfielders to level them up? And what's the best way to earn the CM currency to buy training? Seems like it would take me months to be able to buy one of these players
    Mate, I am only in 2nd season so Im not a pro player in this game. Also, not all the time you will make players otencial all the way. These ways I havent found out.
    For me, the best way of getting money and gold in the game is in the CM Arena. Tournaments gives you more gold, but survival is better chance to win all.
    SPOILER. There is one formation which helps to win tournaments

There are quite a few other top 10 players who have issues like Rus; quite a few have more than the maximum of 25 squad players and there is at least 1 other who has pushed all his players' skills to 100.

Only Messi, Ronaldo and Neuer can get to 97. I think Scuffet, Cortouis, Walace and de Gea can get to 96, Neymar and Bale, Tielemans and possibly Pique and Ramos get to 95 and a few others including Hazard and di Maria to 94. Everyone else will be lower, with quite a few in the 90-93 max range

Hello! Im really sorry for not beeing able to complete this list. I just dont have any free time. I hope i'll complete it soon....

Hi there! I have a few questions to ask you.
    I bought some players and trained them unless they reached their top potential, but now I can see that in other teams the same players bought by other users reached a higher value. How is it possible? Is there any other possibility to increase the value and the abilities of a player?
    Another question: why does the overall value of my team decrease every time that I teach a new position to one of my players?
    Thank you so much!!