Thread: Leagues! What I'm I supposed to do, exactly?

Leagues! What I'm I supposed to do, exactly?

Leagues! What I'm I supposed to do, exactly?

One other match got canceled before it started because only 2 of our team got connected. It showed as a tie in Noscam, a loss in leagues.
    Now... Silver V.

i cri evrtiem

What exactly is the issue?

So you've had some bad luck but 12 games are nothing and it's the start of the season. You can either:

- QQ how your team is bad and the enemies are OP and while you'll probably still (slowly) advance in ranking - you won't really get better at the game.

- OR you focus on improving your play and teamwork - not on how bad your team was, so you can "git gud" and carry games - even when your team is lacking. You got plenty of time to climb to where you want.

My 5 ranked games today:

1) Team up with hetsen and his team -> instant win
    2) Massive lags and i start vampire -> instant win
    3) Noobs in my team -> instant loss
    4) equal teams, my team quits -> i quit too without penalty
    5) 4vs3 -> instant win

Not fun to play at all. Where are these close matches? Penalty for leaving isnt hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the no1 reply is "get 3 friends".

or

accept that streaks of bad luck will happen. They are usually balanced out by streaks of better luck in the long run.

Also bear in mind, people can have bad games, bad days etc.
    Usually if it's the first round and someone "DCs" for whatever reason, usually I'll wait till the end of the round before deciding if I'm going to quit and just take the loss.
    As for the penalty not being "harsh enough" as it were, they tried having a larger penalty, unfortunately after patches etc you do at times have people randomly being dropped back into main menu, crashes to desktop etc, and the reconnect button doesn't always work.
    So unfortunately the penalty points wise got rolled back, and if I had to hazzard a guess it's liable to stay that way till launch due to the stability issues that crop up

Or to put it another way, you would be back here complaining about it being too harsh if the game after a patch is unstable and you kept getting crashes to desktop and loosing 10-14 points a time for something thats not your fault.

Originally Posted by Guardian1uk
    Also bear in mind, people can have bad games, bad days etc.
    Usually if it's the first round and someone "DCs" for whatever reason, usually I'll wait till the end of the round before deciding if I'm going to quit and just take the loss.
    As for the penalty not being "harsh enough" as it were, they tried having a larger penalty, unfortunately after patches etc you do at times have people randomly being dropped back into main menu, crashes to desktop etc, and the reconnect button doesn't always work.
    So unfortunately the penalty points wise got rolled back, and if I had to hazzard a guess it's liable to stay that way till launch due to the stability issues that crop up

Or to put it another way, you would be back here complaining about it being too harsh if the game after a patch is unstable and you kept getting crashes to desktop and loosing 10-14 points a time for something thats not your fault.
    I actually had this happen yesterday. Got the "Ran out of memory" message and the game crashed. First time it's ever done that for me. o_O I couldn't reconnect afterward, either, it just asked me if I wanted to play and then told me I was locked out.

4 wins out of 12 games so far. Quitters, 3 team mates who don't amount to 10k damage between them both rounds, AFK'ers...

Lovely matchmaking. When can I have an in-game report button and get notified when offenders are banned?