Thread: League Beta 3.0 Shield & Keys - In Winner's Inventories!

League Beta 3.0 Shield & Keys - In Winner's Inventories!

League Beta 3.0 Shield & Keys - In Winner's Inventories!

Denizens of Nosgoth!

The time has come! The Drowning God (Shield) has been delivered to all players who reached Blood tier and above during League Beta 3.0, and keys have been delivered to Gold and above. Congratulations on a well fought campaign! We hope you're looking forward to the next League season as much as we are .

An important point to note is that while shiny, today's version of The Drowning God doesn't quite have the level of gravitas that truly befits the title. As such, we will be introducing a revised version of the shield that better matches the original vision (and concept art) for a shield with such a prestigous name to live up to. Above you see the shield that has just gone live, below you will find an example of what the shield will look like after an upcoming release.

Eternal players from League Beta 3.0, you can expect an email from Square Enix this weekend, and a follow-up email from ESL requesting your details next week.

We hope that you agree that the updated (second picture) version of the shield is slightly more fitting to the world of Nosgoth.

Good luck with your keys!
    Last edited by Oghamsmith; 11th Dec 2015 at 18:11.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Niiice! Something even more worthy of honoring the "Drowning God." May his tentacley appendage protect us in battle! ;D

Neat! I am really digging the shield. And tbh both versions look great to me.

>_> Can we have both?

I prefer the dark red from the first version, but the rest of its evolution is nice !

Why not just have a bloody survivors shield and bloody victor's shield like you did the previous skins. That reminds me you haven't released the alchemist bloody survivor skin yet. The hunter one was purchasable for a limited time wasn't it? The alc should be too.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

really good, I have the shield too
    But I want to know, what will be the reward of the next season? Please a vampire skin!!!

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Why not just have a bloody survivors shield and bloody victor's shield like you did the previous skins. That reminds me you haven't released the alchemist bloody survivor skin yet. The hunter one was purchasable for a limited time wasn't it? The alc should be too.
    Yes, the light version... In some chests, again ? I'll be really disappointed if they do that after so many negative feedbacks about gambling design.

New upcoming League Beta 4.0 ? Is their going to be cash prizes again ?

Hi, I came up eternal 38th the last league (3.0) I received all the keys and the shield (so you must know that i arrived at least eternal) but i did not recieve any e-mail warning me about the imminent e-mail from esl for cash prizes (while all my eternal friends recieved it)... *? My steam and my SE accounts are linked.. ofc..
    Here a screenshot of my position...
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...3800A07EFFDFC/

I'd like to receive some infos.
    Atmosphere

Can some one smart from Nosgoth team tell me why new League is alowing 4 team players. Just got raped by 1 ESL team FFS ??

Originally Posted by BZiGER
    Can some one smart from Nosgoth team tell me why new League is alowing 4 team players. Just got raped by 1 ESL team FFS ??
    I'm going to take the wild guess and say that every person on the Nosgoth team is smart. Just saying.

Edit. Mail from esl Arrived, still nothing from you lmao but who cares ^^

Originally Posted by CptUncino
    Edit. Mail from esl Arrived, still nothing from you lmao but who cares ^^
    Did you check your spam folder? It's entirely possible that the mail ended up in there.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch