Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Nosgoth Launcher - Bringing blood loving gamers together, all around the globe

Nosgoth Launcher - Bringing blood loving gamers together, all around the globe

So far the launcher works fine, no issues at all, but I had already linked my accounts.

My only concern is anti-cheat. If players don't need to run Steam, then does that mean they are not using the Valve Anticheat or is that integrated another way?
    This was not covered in the FAQ's.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Nosgoth Launcher is fine, but PLEASE give us the option to close it completely when I hit the X button in the top right. It's very annoying having to go into my system tray, right clicking it, and hitting close every time I quit the game. Especially because it's linked to Steam at the moment, and Steam says I'm still playing the game while the launcher is open.

Oh I sure hope you improve because you game is seems to be dying

It's normal for things to slow down over the Christmas/New Year period. Player numbers will pick up soon, and we've got some nice updates on the way as well .

By the way, we've got a launcher update on the way today that's primarily aimed at fixing the white box issue, but should address a couple of fringe cases as well. The update is on the launcher backend, so it won't require a client download.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    By the way, we've got a launcher update on the way today that's primarily aimed at fixing the white box issue, but should address a couple of fringe cases as well. The update is on the launcher backend, so it won't require a client download.
    Any ETA on the ability to create friends (and parties)?

Originally Posted by DeadlyMak
    Any ETA on the ability to create friends (and parties)?
    The Steam version of this is already in place. You add friends via Steam, and can create parties in-game. The Launcher doesn't handle any of this yet, although it will eventually.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    The Steam version of this is already in place. You add friends via Steam, and can create parties in-game.

Only if you have a paid steam account.

The one who doesn't have one can't make any friends or create parties and can only play with pubs.

So when is phase 2 of the launcher going to be released and will it implement friend's list?

Where do I download the launcher without Steam at?

Is there any way in Steam to pass opening launcher and launch game immediatly?

Page 3 of 3 First First 123