Thread: Statistics of Series 1 Unique Weapons and Abilities

Statistics of Series 1 Unique Weapons and Abilities

Statistics of Series 1 Unique Weapons and Abilities

Series 1 Unique Weapons [E/TotK – Exalted / Treasure of the Kings]

Shadowbane (Hunter – Multibow) The Ironguard possesses powerful enchanted weaponry including this dark relic – a crossbow that draws strength from its wielder to destroy the undead with focused bursts of bolts. [-5% All Cooldowns, -5% Max Health. -5% Weapon Spread, -15% Health from supply stations.]

Thorn of Eden (Scout – Compound Bow) The Watchers of Dark Eden have long prized this powerful bow, ornate yet weighty, for its unerring accuracy. [-5% Weapon Spread, -3% Sprint Speed. +5% Clip Size, +10% Ammo Capacity, +5% Weapon Reload Speed.]

Cleansing Flame (Alchemist – Fullbore Cannon) Forged in the heart of the badlands, this sacred heavy cannon purges with Elustra’s inescapable, righteous flame. [-5% Weapon Reload Speed, -15% Health from supply stations. -5% All Cooldowns, -10% Stun Resist.]

Widow's Kiss (Prophet – Heavy Pistols) These thunderous flintlocks, a treasured relic of the Lost Seers said to have been forged by Roxen herself, embody the focused and ruthless nature of their creator. [...]

Tidal Fury (Vanguard – Kama) The Drowning Men call upon the tides to empower them, attacking with furious speed in a spray of hurled projectiles. [-5% Weapon Reload Speed, +5% Weapon Spread. -5% All Cooldowns, +8% Fall Damage.]

Series 1 Unique Abilities [E/TotC – Exalted / Treasure of the Clans]

Serpent's Strike (Reaver – Sweeping Kick) The Dumahim of the elite Serpent Legion imbibe toxic concoctions which boost their inhuman attack speeds to even more deadly extremes. [+2% Attack Speed, -10% Regen Speed, +10% Regen Delay. Visual FX: Toxic.]

Thunderous Approach (Tyrant – Charge) Masters of Clan Turelim enhance their combat abilities with latent telekinetic powers. Paired with eldritch relics, a charging Turelim can move shockingly fast. [...]

Frozen Ascent (Sentinel – Abduct) The strongest of the winged Razielim expose themselves to the freezing cold of high altitudes to enhance their stamina, and bring those biting winds back down with them as they swoop on their prey. [...]

Cover of Darkness (Deceiver – Disguise) Said to be able to infiltrate unseen the shadows of even the most secure stronghold or secret chamber, members of Clan Zephonim assigned to the Imperial Guard were Kain’s most feared assassins. [-5% All Cooldowns, -10% Regen Speed, +10% Regen Delay. Visual FX: Shadow.]

Unholy Fervor (Summoner – Abyssal Bolt) The Melchahim, crazed and powerful, will tear apart the very barrier between worlds in their pursuit of power and physical perfection. The flames of the Underworld now caress their immortal flesh. [...]

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR COMPLAINTS

If you own one of these weapons or abilities, and its statistics have not been posted, then please share! I haven't been able to find this information anywhere else. I'll update this thread as we go.
    Last edited by perpetualodium; 7th Dec 2015 at 19:57.

The Cleansing Flame Alchemist Cannon:
    -5% Weapon Reload Speed
    -15% Health from Stations
    -5% All Cool Downs
    -10% Stun Resist

Tidal Fury, Vanguard Kama:
    -5% Weapon Reload Speed
    -5% Weapon Spread
    -5% All Cooldowns
    +8% Fall Damage

Cover of Darkness, Deciever Disguise:
    -5% All Cooldowns
    -10% Regen Speed, +10% Regen Delay
    Visual FX: Shadow

Serpent Strike, Reaver Sweeping Kick:
    +2% Attack Speed
    -10% Regen Speed, +10% Regen Delay
    Visual FX: Toxic

Hope that helps added the ones I had.
    In Game name/Steam: {WLπ} Paget Brewster
    Alchemist/Deciever/Tyrant/Sentinel

Originally Posted by Truckposeidon
    Hope that helps added the ones I had.
    Thanks, man. It's been updated.

Edit: I'm going on what could be a long hiatus from Nosgoth.

Three things.

1. I'd like to see this thread completed. If new information has been posted, then I give permission to have it included in the OP by a moderator, administrator, or community manager.

2. Should the information in this thread become complete, I'd like to see it stickied. To my knowledge, there's no place to find this information on the Series 1 Uniques.

3. In the event that this thread should fall by the wayside, any player in the Nosgoth community can feel free to take the above information and build upon it.
    Last edited by perpetualodium; 21st Dec 2015 at 01:00.
    signature image

Widow's Kiss (Prophet – Heavy Pistols) These thunderous flintlocks, a treasured relic of the Lost Seers said to have been forged by Roxen herself, embody the focused and ruthless nature of their creator.

-> +5% Clip size / 10% Ammo capacity
    -> - 10% stun resist

-> -8% recoil
    -> +5% all cooldowns

Got 2 of these bad boys

If only they could customised in the forge, it wouldn't be such an issue.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape