Thread: [Xbox One] No Rattlesnake Revolver in Second Playthrough

[Xbox One] No Rattlesnake Revolver in Second Playthrough

When I first played Rise of the Tomb Raider, it was on launch day, which was within the twenty-day duration to unlock the [golden] Rattlesnake revolver for use in-game. My first save slot contains the revolver, since it was created before 30 November. However, now that I've created a second save slot, the Rattlesnake revolver is not present. Would I have had to start this second save before 30 November as well for it to have unlocked?

I was under the impression that once it's unlocked for you, it's unlocked and makes no difference whether you start a new game or not, however, this would appear to not be true. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

(click image to enlarge)

Don't you have o get to a certain point in the game to get it? The unlock wasn't the revolver itself, rather it was the golden skin for the revolver.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Don't you have o get to a certain point in the game to get it? The unlock wasn't the revolver itself, rather it was the golden skin for the revolver.
    No, the Rattlesnake revolver (skin, whatever lol) is available as soon as Lara picks up the initial revolver in Siberia. It's a "skin," but it's treated/categorized as a separate gun, like the Accipter Nox.

(click image to enlarge)

I'm having the same issue. I recently started a second playthrough and didn't get the Rattlesnake. I distinctly remember it being available at the Trainyards campsite during my initial playthrough. It's a shame that this bonus doesn't seem to be profile-based.

I've noticed this for any of the pre-order gear that I had before when I started a new game due to running into one of the game breaking bugs that required a restart. I don't have the Apex Predator pack in my new save slot that I did previously.

I have the pre-order content (Apex Predator) in both save games, fortunately. It's only the Rattlesnake I'm missing and I feel as though it's tied to save slots or something; the first save was before 30 November (deadline) and the second save was after. That's the only thing that makes sense, but they should fix it to be tied to your account, not your playthrough.

(click image to enlarge)