Thread: Something wrong with the servers?

Something wrong with the servers?

Something wrong with the servers?

Hey. The syncing right now is incredibly slow, and the rewards screen keeps coming up blank. I asked them on Twitter, but I figured I'd post a thread too. Can't hurt. I asked someone and they said their game was syncing slow too.

Hopefully Psyonix works Saturdays, lol.

ofc. The game is completly broken atm. Sync is so incredibly slow, authentication has failed every 2 mins, waiting for host, crashes, league page doesnt work. gg.

Seems it's a LOT of players being affected, I know I am.
    News etc on main menu doesn't load and has the white .... showing instead, click leagues tab, get synching leagues and when it finishes have a blank grey square on screen, queue for a match and have the game decide to give you a greyed out play button so you cant lock in your class choice at the time, when game finally finishes loading people in you sit there looking at the screen where the pre match class selection

I have the same problems,the game is unplayable atm.

for me it's annoying as we've a few days left on leagues for this month and I'm trying atm to climb back up eternal.

In 2 hours got only 1 game,this must be a new record

Hey guys,

Looking into this now. Thanks for raising a flag.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Same problem.

Sync is extremely slow.
    Also all my authentication tries failed, so consequently i can't play a single match (Tried both Leagues and unranked TDM)

usuall anoying stuff

So I came back to nosgoth after a month or so to find out that the initial game crash at the start still happen. Anyway my reall problems are:
    .My store won't finish loading
    .Nothing appears on League tab after sync
    .Trying to play ranked match it says authentication error everytime

Thanks

I'm getting the authentication failure as well, persistance is the only thing for it atm.

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Same problem.

Sync is extremely slow.
    Also all my authentication tries failed, so consequently i can't play a single match (Tried both Leagues and unranked TDM)
    Originally Posted by Guardian1uk
    I'm getting the authentication failure as well, persistance is the only thing for it atm.
    Yup, that was happening for a while. Auth issues have been resolved, but sync times are still extremely long. We're working on it.

Don't know if it's just us but I guess not. Still experiencing the "Authentication has failed" problems. And opening a Forge Materials Chest killed the Client two times.

Same problem here, syncing very very slow, store is not loading and i didn't got my daily reward also.

And authenticating is also failing.
    Last edited by Captain3009; 28th Nov 2015 at 20:08.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

Just letting you know, The sync times are going well past 1 minute on upwards of 3 minutes to sync. Joining games fail saying "host team full" and the armory isn't updating in-between games properly. Just a few things I have observed

Originally Posted by Kazieck
    Just letting you know, The sync times are going well past 1 minute on upwards of 3 minutes to sync. Joining games fail saying "host team full" and the armory isn't updating in-between games properly. Just a few things I have observed
    Everything appears to be back to normal now folks. Please restart your game and let us know whether your still experiencing issues.