Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Xbox one] Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete. [Under Investigation]

[Xbox one] Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete. [Under Investigation]

[physical disc] When I go to turn in the "Gulag Recon" mission, the quest giver says "welcome back, what did you learn?" But when I try to turn it in, it just makes the sons effect for pressing a button and doesn't do anything. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't do anything. This is preventing me from gaining 100% in this hub. This is during the main campaign after competing the story. I have not completed the game in a different save slot.

Thanks for the information. We're looking into this!

Thanks for the report. Added to the Master Bug List
    signature image

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but did not download the day 1 patch and that resolved this. I redownloaded the day 1 patch after I finished the quest.

Thanks for the update. Just to confirm, when you fitted the Day One Update and retried the same action it was fine and the original issue experienced had gone.
    signature image

Correct. That is what happened. I haven't replayed that mission specifically yet (2nd playthrough) I'll update if the problem persists with the day one patch.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLiddell View Post
    Correct. That is what happened. I haven't replayed that mission specifically yet (2nd playthrough) I'll update if the problem persists with the day one patch.
    Thanks Kyle.
    signature image

I recently replayed the mission and there was no issue. I don't know what happened the first time but it's fine now.

Thanks again!
    signature image

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLiddell View Post
    I recently replayed the mission and there was no issue. I don't know what happened the first time but it's fine now.
    I am still having this issue after re-installing the game and the patch. This has not been resolved for me.

As I said over a week ago, this issue has not actually be resolved with update 1 or any update. I'm playing on xbox one, I came back to finish this quest after finishing the main story, and it would not complete. Please update the master bug list to reflect that this bug is still unresolved.

This is either not fixed or was broken in the last released patch and is now preventing me from completing 100%

I have included a short video showing it not functioning with patch 3
    http://1drv.ms/1Ntoqqv

It is not possible for me to "downgrade" because I own the digital version of the game..

Any work around possible for this?
    Last edited by WhippyLizard; 24th Jan 2016 at 17:31. Reason: bad spelling as usual

Same issue on Xbox One. Uninstalled, restarted console, reinstalled digital version, quest will not complete. Reloaded previous save, still will not complete.

I've encountered the same problem on Xbox one. Tried everything, please fix.

^Same problem for me, same 'fixes' attempted with no joy

Same problem on Xbox one

Same here. Just realized I had one mission I never finished. Tried to finish it, can't complete the mission due to the bug.

(click image to enlarge)

I just started going for my 100% run today, fully patched, physical disc and hit the same bug. Cannot turn in the quest. I tried reloading and all, but no results. Have not tried removing the patch or any of that.

Posting to echo what has already been said here, running into the same bug. Will try completing a few main quests and see if I can come back and complete it later. A bit frustrating... =(

Quote Originally Posted by GoingRoadKing View Post
    Same issue on Xbox One. Uninstalled, restarted console, reinstalled digital version, quest will not complete. Reloaded previous save, still will not complete.
    UPDATE: Replay on "Survivor" mode, took mission the second it was available, completed and turned in. Other save still stuck at 99%, with 2 achievements missing from not turning this mission in due to bug.

Can confirm. Still broken. Uninstalled, reinstalled, bypassed the update, still doesn't work. Please fix!

Hi, still having this problem on xbox one version.

Doesn't work for me either.

Still NOT fixed!

This was NOT fixed! Please update this issue on the Master Bug List.

Same issue here. 99% completed save due to this glitch.
    Playing on Xbox One with the latest patch installed.

Please just say that you guys are aware on the fact that this glitch wasn't fixed yet.

Broke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast