Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One [Resolved]

  1. #1

    Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One [Resolved]

    Moderator Note: The Xbox Live Achievement services experienced some issues over the weekend and engineers are working to resolve them ASAP, but until then the notification and rewarding of Achievements may be delayed up to 48 hours. Your Achievements will unlock automatically as the service catches up, so in the meantime continue to play as normal and if you are connected to Live there’s nothing you need to do except wait. As soon as Microsoft resolves this issue, Achievements should again unlock in near real-time.

    If you are still having issues after this period of time, please visit http://xbx.lv/achsticky and submit further details about your issue.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Just completed the game and did not get the Achievement for completing the game on any difficulty (The Price of Truth) I also have not got the Achievement for purchasing all skills in a category (Self-Improvement Junkie)

    Are these bugged or is because of the new xbox dashboard?

    I have tried quitting out of the game and reloading the save as well as signing out of my profile. Neither has helped.
    Last edited by MeaganMarie; 17th Nov 2015 at 00:27.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,771
    Report it in the Technical Forum - you'll get better answers there.
    Tecstar's doing a great job of watching over them (a human after my own QE heart ) and Meagan's on it.
    signature image

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    Report it in the Technical Forum - you'll get better answers there.
    Tecstar's doing a great job of watching over them (a human after my own QE heart ) and Meagan's on it.
    very kind of you to say so!
    signature image

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1

    Achievements not popping

    I am about 60% into the game and there is a couple of achievements that should have unlocked. Fall guys has been at 90% and I have killed multiple people by shooting them in the legs. Glub Glub Glub: Kill three enemies using water finishers, I did three back to back and nothing popped. There is a few secret achievements that also should have unlocked.

  5. #5
    Yeah I am having the same problem as well. I shot the Chicken out of the air with a fire arrow and also completed the game, nothing came up. Might it have something to do with the new dashboard being released on the XB1? They seemed to have stopped working since that was implemented.

  6. #6

    Question Achievements not unlocking

    So it seems I've ran into a bit of trouble unlocking certain achievements. Both the "For My Next Trick..." & Quiet Time. I meet both requirements and nothing unlocks. Anyone else having issues?

    I'm kind if scared to start my Survivor difficulty play through at risk of the achievement not unlocking.

  7. #7
    Probably should have checked here first, I posted about it in the Technical section as well. They were unlocking fine yesterday, but they randomly stopped unlocking/counting down the progress for each. :/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Merged 3 threads
    signature image

  9. #9
    Same problem here, haven't got any achievements while i should have gotten about 10 or so...
    XBO, CE --> Disk installed.

    P.S. there was also a little bug that the game crashed in the opening video while it wasn't fully installed. shouldn't be a relating problem?

  10. #10
    I'm also having issues with achievements not unlocking. I am 17/17 in Brawler, which should have unlocked "Self Improvement Junkie" but it as not. I've also killed multiple animals with multiple explosive devices and not received "Was That Really Necessary?". I'm still confirming my mission progress, but I did complete the story and as far as I know have done all missions, including ally missions, and still have not received "Woman of the People".

    Also, I'm on Xbox One and playing from disk.
    Last edited by drucifer82; 13th Nov 2015 at 19:51. Reason: adding information

  11. #11
    It seems to be working here for me now, but annoyingly not retroactive.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trveCharon View Post
    It seems to be working here for me now, but annoyingly not retroactive.
    Yeah I just fast traveled and some of them popped up that I had done a couple days ago but it's still missing a couple.
    Last edited by TheSho; 14th Nov 2015 at 03:19.

  13. #13
    Just got two Achievements even though I did not complete the requirements. I got "Quite the Collector: Collect 150 Cards" after only getting 129 Cards and also got "Compulsive: Complete every Challenge" when I still had 4 more to go.

    On a side note for Tecstar70 when I look at the Achievements app is says "Done! Unlocking..." For both Self-Improvment Junkie and The Price of Truth, how long does it usually take to unlock?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k1 View Post
    Just got two Achievements even though I did not complete the requirements. I got "Quite the Collector: Collect 150 Cards" after only getting 129 Cards and also got "Compulsive: Complete every Challenge" when I still had 4 more to go.

    On a side note for Tecstar70 when I look at the Achievements app is says "Done! Unlocking..." For both Self-Improvment Junkie and The Price of Truth, how long does it usually take to unlock?
    usually its instant, but sometimes they don't and that (as far as I can tell) is usually down to MS and their servers. However if there are instances of other achievements behaving funny then I wouldn't like to say for sure if this I the same thing.
    signature image

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    usually its instant, but sometimes they don't and that (as far as I can tell) is usually down to MS and their servers. However if there are instances of other achievements behaving funny then I wouldn't like to say for sure if this I the same thing.
    I got the Achievement for completing the story (The Price of Truth) during a 4 hour session of Fallout 4, guess I just need to wait a little longer for the other one I need to unlock.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1

    Unhappy [Xbox One] Achievements not unlocking

    I've played about 5 hours now and no achievements have unlocked.

    The following is a list of achievements I have definitely completed but have not unlocked (they don't even say "Done! Unlocking..." like some games did in the past. They're simply locked)

    Rapid Recovery
    Heal yourself in combat 3 times

    One-Sided Conversation
    Stealth kill an enemy while he is having a conversation

    Challenging
    Complete any Challenge Tomb


    These next ones are supposed to be unmissable. They're part of the story, and I did them on day one. Somehow they're still locked:

    Quite A Tumble
    Survive the avalanche

    Reading the Past
    Translate one Monolith

    Following in Father's Footsteps
    Enter the Syrian tomb of the Lost Prophet

    Tougher Than She Looks
    Survive a night in the Siberian wilderness

  17. #17
    There is already a topic about this problem (yet without a solution) and I had the same problem...
    It fixed itself about a day delayed, so there is still hope. I have to admit that it didn't give me all the achievements I had unlocked but still most of it. It worked for story-relevant and bonus missions, but not for e.g. rapid recovery. challenging and reading the past for example unlocked...

  18. #18
    Currently all achievements I had been waiting on are unlocked, except Zipper.

    It's literally been sitting as "Done! Unlocking..." for a week.

    I've tried every troubleshooting solution on xbox.com, including removing and re-adding my profile on my Xbox.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by drucifer82 View Post
    Currently all achievements I had been waiting on are unlocked, except Zipper.

    It's literally been sitting as "Done! Unlocking..." for a week.

    I've tried every troubleshooting solution on xbox.com, including removing and re-adding my profile on my Xbox.
    This usually is an MS problem and the only solution is to wait unfortunately. For most people they will unlock at some point.
    signature image

  20. #20
    I'm also having issues unlocking some achievements. All the achievements I unlocked on Friday (UK release date) are stuck on "Done! Unlocking...", but I have been able to unlock achievements since then. I have contacted Xbox support, and since it's after the 72 hour window, they've said it's just an issue with the game itself, and that they're aware of it. Is this a known issue to be fixed in an update?

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    This usually is an MS problem and the only solution is to wait unfortunately. For most people they will unlock at some point.
    It's not a problem on Xbox's end. I just got off the phone with them for the 2nd time in 3 days about my achievement for completing the game not unlocking. Even had the issue escalated to a supervisor over there. They said since I have done everything (power cycle, hard reset, remove/add profile) and that other achievements are unlocking fine before and after this one in the same game that it's an issue with the publisher not Xbox.

    Still stuck at "Done! Unlocking..."

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeyfish2 View Post
    I'm also having issues unlocking some achievements. All the achievements I unlocked on Friday (UK release date) are stuck on "Done! Unlocking...", but I have been able to unlock achievements since then. I have contacted Xbox support, and since it's after the 72 hour window, they've said it's just an issue with the game itself, and that they're aware of it. Is this a known issue to be fixed in an update?
    Same here. Contacted Xbox Support twice. Been over 72 hours and still waiting for "The Price of Truth" to unlock. Stuck at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for a few days now. Microsoft said since I followed all there steps to reach out over here as there was nothing else they could do. A supervisor told me this after I had the issue escalated. Hope there is a known fix or patch soon.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneXXX View Post
    Same here. Contacted Xbox Support twice. Been over 72 hours and still waiting for "The Price of Truth" to unlock. Stuck at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for a few days now. Microsoft said since I followed all there steps to reach out over here as there was nothing else they could do. A supervisor told me this after I had the issue escalated. Hope there is a known fix or patch soon.
    This has fixed for me today, way over the 72 hours I was told by Xbox support, but they've unlocked nonetheless.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    I seem to have hit some sort of glitch myself, but on the Xbox 360 version. Unsure if I should have opened a new topic, but I figure it's just me and my luck (very similar thing happened in 2013).

    I have the achievement for completing all missions, and the Sacra Umbra is my in-game indicator that I have definitely done it legit. However, the achievement for defeating all challenge tombs has not unlocked. Anything I can do to try and get the game up to speed? Replaying the tombs via chapter select, maybe?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Since the NXOE launched thee have ben various Xbox Live issues an this seems to work for some people.
    If anyone is having online sync problems on Xbox One try this:


    Settings / All Settings / Network / Network Settings / Go Offline.

    Settings/ Restart Console

    Settings / All Settings / Network / Network Settings / Go Online.
    Last edited by Tecstar70; 19th Nov 2015 at 21:45.
    signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •