Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Xbox One] Bird doesn't spawn in Misguided Intelligence Mission

Yeah, I know I'm being rude. If they fix it soon enough it's not that big of a deal, but I'm not expecting them to. Thing is, realising you're at the mercy of their patching once you're over halfway through the story -- that all those hours you've put into collecting close to all of the collectibles could be rendered useless -- ruins the remainder of the playthrough. The unacceptable part would be having to redo everything due to the mission being glitched, though. Obviously not hard to fix the mission; and even in the event that it turns out difficult, just get rid of it as a requirement for any of the achievements/% completion.

Last patch was supposed to fix it, but it didn't. I also heard they've marked it as "resolved", which is obviously weird as hell.

@PetterNerman sorry to hear you still have difficulties, i really feel with you that the bug is not fixed but please use a more polite way in the future to state this topic.
    Last edited by TranceTrouble; 1st Jan 2016 at 19:28.

Same exact problem! I'm hoping for all you SE employees working on this to fix this soon as it's very annoying seeing it emitting that circle on my map and I also want that choke for my shotgun. Doesn't really affect my opinion it's still a great game and hey nothing is perfect. Not to mention all you people saying "I want money back" for a stupid bird glitch is ridiculous! You aren't the one making one of the largest and most diverse game of 2015.
    Last edited by GoofballPath53; 2nd Jan 2016 at 01:15.

Misguided Intelligence... The Evasive Crow... XboxOne still bug?

All right so hopefully this is the right form to post this on if not I apologize in advance much like many members of the community I'm suffering from this elusive crow I'm getting to the point where i'm obtaining all of my achievements but the thought in the back of my head makes me think it might be pointless now I've read from the old forum about this topic or Megan addressed that it was going to be possibly fixed an update 2 I don't know if this was the case I did look at the patch notes and it said nothing about it but I want to know if there's any other people Who are having this problem and could shed some light I don't want to gather everything and be stuck at 99% and not Bill get my hundred percent achievement people shouldn't have to create a new file gather everything up and I hope that bird is there just to get the achievement much like you I work I don't have the time to put eight hours to a day into regathering everything again at this point you could see my frustration tomorrow I will Be Calling Square to possibly find a solution I called Microsoft and they could only offer me a few things on installing the game didn't work nor did erasing the saved catche and re-syncing the save data from the cloud other than that Microsoft said that's all they have to offer I've try exiting out going back to the main menu fast traveling back and looking for the bird the amount of time spent looking for this Crow is ever-growing played alol Tomb Raiders it's one of my favorite series something like this it's I don't know I am at a loss for words personally I've played most of square's games they've always done a good job always produce something of great quality with very minimal bugs though they do arise with every update and as the game grows I just need some kind of insight some kind of light as no green blurb I don't know

sorry about no periods I did this all with Siri
    Last edited by Massie-; 2nd Jan 2016 at 03:09.

Update this thread

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    @PetterNerman sorry to hear you still have difficulties, i really feel with you that the bug is not fixed but please use a more polite way in the future to state this topic.
    I don't feel like @petternerman was being that rude with that last comment. Again, games like this encourage you to play to get 100% and it's impossible now to get it, plus the achievements attached. I think this was an AWESOME game nonetheless and would put it as my favorite of the year which makes it that much more disappointing. I think the most frustrating part is that nobody is even saying that they're working on this or will give us an estimate on another patch date. A member needs to comment on this and mark it as unresolved. People like me spent $100 on just this game alone so I don't think this is out of the question.

we want an official response, when this glitch will be fixed?

Somebody? Anyone!? I can't be the only one with this problem

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by DanzoXbox View Post
    we want an official response, when this glitch will be fixed?
    Yes! So many people are suffering from this glitch, our playthroughs ruined, voided. You need to tell us what will happen.

X box one, sov instal, campaign, first play thru, physical disk . I too am havin this issue.. I love this game so much lol but this bird... It's holdin up my 100% and other things. That and I don't have time to pump another 8 hours to a day gatherin things :/ I don't mean to come off rude it's just frustratin. I seen on the thread it said resolved pendin update? What does that mean? Is it resolved or better yet I guess my still bugginess has answered that question that it's still pendin. Idunno just stressed, if we ever get to kill that bird. It will be an emotion like no other.

I will say havin bough the collectors and the season pass. I'm not disgusted. Bugs happen but it feels like you've been rejected or Idunno it is kinda a let down. I'm excited and hope it gets fixed. I know y'all are probably workin hard on it. Just a little information would be nice.

Also I'm lookin forward to Baba Yaga! Not to get off topic that is
    Last edited by Massie-; 3rd Jan 2016 at 07:02.

On XboxOne, having this issue. The bird will not spawn anywhere...hours upon hours of shooting black crows too. I have the digital download version. Hope you guys can fix this.

Still a bug for me as well on Xbox One. Don't think it got fixed :/
    Last edited by Kopecs; 7th Jan 2016 at 06:57.

any news ???

Update 1/5/2016 - One of our team members found the root cause for this over the break, and expect to have it fixed for patch 3. We will confirm when this is official.

Thank you for being patient with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Update 1/5/2016 - One of our team members found the root cause for this over the break, and expect to have it fixed for patch 3. We will confirm when this is official.

WOOOO!!!

Great news! Thank you

Awesome. Let's get that damn bird.

Rad! Any idea when patch 3 is?

New info?

Quote Originally Posted by MadPeav View Post
    Moderator note: This bug should be fixed in patch 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What platform are you playing on – Xbox One - Digital copy
    Are you playing main campaign or expedition modes? - Main campaign
    If main campaign, what chapter are you in? - Soviet Installation
    If main campaign, have you completed the campaign in a different save slot previously? No

(sorry in advance for my english, i'm french ^^)

Hi CD Team!

As I can see in this video, the bird in the side mission 5 spawn above the arch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=balvajd6xsI

In my game, the bird never existed or spawned, so that I was never able to complete the mission, and i'm stuck at 99% of completion.

I take a screenshot with the green radar flashing in vacuum :

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...0651277198.jpg

Thx and keep up the good work!
    Hi!
    I am facing the same issue.

I play on Xbox One - Disc Copy
    The problem occurs in the main campaign (I have not played the Soviet-Installation on Expedition mode yet)
    in the chapter Soviet Installation
    I have not completed or started a campaign in a different save Slot.

I finished the campaign recently, have 99% Progression and the bird still does not appear. It is the only Mission left and prevents me from getting the 100% (+ the 2 achievements).

I'm really looking forward to patch 3...does anyone know when we can expect it to be released?

BR

Same issue on 360 interestingly enough

Glad to see the mod update. I've shot a lot of crows looking for the right one. I guess it is a waiting game now.

I am gonna kill that damn bird so hard after the update.

There are other issues here as well. If your playing on survivor difficulty, you have no access to 'glowing' objectives, even if you unlock them passively through your skill trees. This also makes this quest stupidly difficult!

I have been putting the game on hold for like a month now due to this gamebreaking glitch. This is ridiculous. Update us, mods.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast