Thread: [TBD] Title Screen Start Bug [Resolved]

[TBD] Title Screen Start Bug [Resolved]

Moderator note: Please ensure you have the most recent Xbox dashboard update if you are encountering this error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After installing the game and rhe update at %100, I hit the start button and it goes to the part where it says "This title supports auto-saving" its been there for over 10mins and has not advanced. I've tried re-installing the game and still nothing changes.
    Last edited by MeaganMarie; 13th Nov 2015 at 01:13.

Can you confirm which console you are playing on? Thanks.

Thanks for the report.
    Last edited by Tecstar70; 13th Nov 2015 at 08:24.
    signature image

Do you have a cloud save or an existing save for the game? That may be causing a freeze. If so, it would be best for you to reach out to Xbox support direct, which you can do via step 4 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixtherunner View Post
    After installing the game and rhe update at %100, I hit the start button and it goes to the part where it says "This title supports auto-saving" its been there for over 10mins and has not advanced. I've tried re-installing the game and still nothing changes.
    Just a thought, have you tried starting the game with the internet disconnected? That might make a difference.
    signature image

I woke up today with the same problem. I am on Xbox One, disc, and i was last playing the story. Not sure what exact part but i wasn't to far in yet. I too removed the game and installed it again with no luck. I tried loading both online and offline and same result.

MIGHT HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!

So when i brought up settings i saw my xbox needed an update. Having updated it to the latest version (new dashboard and all) i had a hunch to try. Loading the game again it now went past the screen it froze at and seems to be working again. Not sure if that is the solution but mine is working again (for now so finger crossed).
    Last edited by BearSKIP; 12th Nov 2015 at 19:08. Reason: updating information