Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Xbox One] Acropolis Progression Bug - cutscenes not playing [Resolved]

I have exact the same bug! Platform is Xbox One. I fear, i have to restart the game...

I have exact the same bug! xbox one too :furieux:

I have the exact same problem! I play on a Xbox 360 though, does that make any difference? And will there be some kind of fix for this bug sometime in the very near future?

Quote Originally Posted by biancheeseteeth View Post
    I'm able to collect the grenade arrow, but once I destory the barricade Lara's movements lock up permanently this time. The only way I'm able to move is by using the axe, but I still can't progress through the story.
    I have the same issue. XBox One.

The same thing here. Hope they fix it. I don`t want to start again.

Same issue here on Xbox One. See video: http://1drv.ms/1Qr0dIq . If you need others like from the empty village courtyard or the frozen lara after the grenade arrow, just let me know.

Same Issue here
    Xbox One, first game, during campain. After defeating the flame throwing guy i went to the cave where you have to pull the boats
    I have a video here: https://youtu.be/-3iMgugvkD8
    Last edited by Zaxortus; 16th Nov 2015 at 21:21. Reason: ortography

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle-3129 View Post
    Spoilers* I'm at the part in the rise of the tomb raider where you are supposed to Save Sophia. I enter the catacombs. Kill the few guys who where executing the remant fighters. Then as you walk through the hallway the floor explodes and you fall through. I get the two guys on patrol. I light them on fire with a molotov then squeeze through the cracks. This is where it gets complicated for me....when I come around the corner and see the three guys garding the prisoners. I've had it where sophia doesn't spawn and some times she does. I kill all of the bad guys and all the prisoners squat down to avoid gun fire, including Sophia when she spawns. Once the are dead and Laura stands up I can't interact to any one. The objective point says it's behind the rubble. I can see the wall on the left is breakable, I climb through to the armory and grab the explosive arrow and shoot at the door. When I do I can no longer move. I can only shoot, melee and role.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried reverting to the backup save. Same thing happened. Please help if you can I would like to keep playing!
    Hello there! I'm merging your thread with our main one on this topic to keep all updates in a single place. Sorry for the trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by patty990 View Post
    I am stuck in the Acropolis mission. I was playing the mission from the point where Laura comes down a hill to a burning campsite goes through a few guards and falls into an underground tunnel system and kills a couple more guards then goes through the small hole in the wall. I think my problem is here, I looked up the mission walkthrough online while trying to see why it would not work, it is supposed to play a cut-scene where Laura saves the local woman whom she has been helping. Then she goes through the brick wall with the climbing hook to the outside of the blocked door and crafts explosive arrows. I get here and she shoots the door and the next cut scene is supposed play however Laura just becomes stuck and I cannot move but all of her other functions work. She can switch weapons, throw melees, and shoot while actively aiming. No jumping no running around or moving at all.
    First resolution I found online was to try the backup save and I did but to no avail the exact same issue happens repeatedly. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game.
    Xbox one on disc

Any advice would be awesome, would rather not restart but if so oh well.
    Hello there! Very sorry for the trouble. We're looking into it but could use a bit more information so we can get to the bottom of the bug. Also, I'm going to merge this thread with the main one so we can keep all info on this bug in a single place!

Please advise:
    - After defeating the area boss after getting the shotgun, did you fast travel out of the area? Did you enter the nearby side tomb?
    - If you fast travelled out, do you remember where you went before heading back to the acropolis?
    - Did you die on the way to the courtyard before noticing the NPCs weren't there?
    - Were you trying to collect everything, or just running from beacon to beacon?
    - Did you have any issues during the shotgun fight area? Did you die in this area at all?

Having the same issue. If I have to restart the whole game from the start....not going to be real happy about it and probably will never finish the game or start it again.

Very disappointing bug

- After defeating the area boss after getting the shotgun, did you fast travel out of the area? Did you enter the nearby side tomb?
    Fast traveled out to the Geothermal valley to do some more challenges/collectibles. Went to the tomb as well.
    - If you fast travelled out, do you remember where you went before heading back to the acropolis?
    Went back to the Geothermal valley.
    - Did you die on the way to the courtyard before noticing the NPCs weren't there?
    Didnt die. Didnt see any NPCs and just thought it was a normal part of the game. No cutscenes at all and the checkpoint market never disappeared.
    Just collecting what I could.
    - Did you have any issues during the shotgun fight area? Did you die in this area at all?
    Didnt die....no issues.
    Last edited by techbeckk; 16th Nov 2015 at 22:34.

Quote Originally Posted by philou25300 View Post
    I play xbox one

after shooting the arrow with grenade in the door
    I'm stuck, I can not move
    even if I recharge it does not work
    Hello there - I'm merging this thread with our primary one on this issue so we can track and update everyone in one place!

Hi, I'm french so please excuse my bad english.
    Having the same issue. Playing on Xbox One.

I'm having the same bug. I beat the optional tomb after beating the flamethrower boss, and then traveled to the Soviet Installation camp near the shack, where I purchased the grenade launcher and used that on a few caves in the Soviet Installation area before returning to the main story and getting locked out.

This is really frustrating.

Before beating the area boss, i restarted the checkpoint twice. After beating him, i went to the geothermal valley for collectibles.In the acropolis area, i collected some items,went to the underground tunnel, beat the enemys and after getting the explosives arrows i shot the door and then lara didn´t move. So far i remember i didn´t die

Didn't fast travel to anywhere.
    I tried to enter te nearby side tombn but couldn't
    --

Didnt die. Didnt see any NPCs and just thought it was a normal part of the game.
    I was collecting everything, looking for every piece that could help in the game
    During the fight I died twice because of the flamethrower, but had no issues

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I'll try to help with information as best I can.

Playing on Xbox One disc.
    I'm playing on survivor difficulty.
    Did not die at the flamethrower boss.
    Went exploring afterwards a little bit. Cleared the tomb where you get the ability to shoot at hearts.
    Continued to the Acropolis.
    No battle in the courtyard.
    No enemies spawned in the courtyard and no cut scenes played.
    I explored the area to pick up everything I could and lit the campfire.
    Continue as normal inside. NPC's don't react to my presence.
    Grenade arrow cut scene plays.
    Shoot grenade arrow at blocked door.
    Lara freezes in play. Can only move by melee attacks.

Hello,

Same situation here, playing on xbox one on third difficulty level (don't remember the name...)

I went directly to the acropolis, no fast traveling, no tombs..

----

Nope, I went directly to the market and nobody was there

I tried three times, with collecting, without, and with changing location to randomly via nearest camp and back to Acropolis, everytime I had same situation - no NPCs, no cutscenes

I killed that basta*d without any problems and issues

Please do something with this, because we can't play, hype is so real

One more question - at any point did you play any Expedition modes (Score Attack, Remnant Resistance, Chapter Replay) prior to the point in the main campaign where you encountered this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    One more question - at any point did you play any Expedition modes (Score Attack, Remnant Resistance, Chapter Replay) prior to the point in the main campaign where you encountered this bug?
    Nope...never even went in to the expedition option at all.

Hi there,

i have the same bug as everyone here.

I only have entered the siede tomb

not done.

no

i try to collect erverithing on the map bevor i go to the next beacon

no

Only main campaign, I didn't touch any other modes

Unhappy rise of the tomb raider Acropolis

i have such Glitch playing on my xbox 360 of rise of the tomb raider which i downloaded on release day.

After the Scene where you get the Grenade Arrow you must climb up and explode a Metaldoor thru a Metalwindow or something.

I'm at the part in the rise of the tomb raider where you are supposed to Save Sophia. I enter the catacombs. Kill the few guys who where executing the remant fighters. Then as you walk through the hallway the floor explodes and you fall through.

I get the two guys on patrol. I light them on fire with a molotov then squeeze through the cracks.

This is where it gets complicated for me....when I come around the corner and see the three guys garding the prisoners. I've had it where sophia doesn't spawn. I kill all of the bad guys and all the prisoners squat down to avoid gun fire, including Sophia when she spawns. Once the are dead and Laura stands up I can't interact to any one at this point and not cut scene as well, which should happend but i dont

The objective point says it's behind the rubble. I can see the wall on the left is breakable, I climb through to the armory and grab the explosive arrow and shoot at the door. When I do I can no longer move. I can only shoot, melee and role.

I went ahead and started another play thru. This time when I arrived in the Geothermal valley, I didnt do any side quests and just picked up a few strong boxes. I went straight to the check points and everything appears to be working fine. No lockups or anything and got past the problem part.

So it looks like the solution is to start again? *sigh*

Weekend wasted playing on survivor mode. Probably not going to bother now.. Shame. Was really enjoying it too.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast