Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Xbox One & Xbox 360] Stuck revisiting prison camp in Soviet Installation [Resolved]

Unfortunately, I can't see the image since we aren't friends on Facebook. Is there any way you can post it here? Your second post shows an image, but the link is broken so the image isn't displaying properly.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't see the image since we aren't friends on Facebook. Is there any way you can post it here? Your second post shows an image, but the link is broken so the image isn't displaying properly.
    How do I post a image on here and can you tell me where tof go. (I'm right in front of the big statue)

Right click the image and select 'Copy Image URL.' Then, when you're making a post on the forums, click the buttons like a tree inside of a square: it's next to the world with a red X button. Paste the link in the box that pops up and click OK and then submit your post.

The big statue of Stalin in the gulag? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183249

That link might help!

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Right click the image and select 'Copy Image URL.' Then, when you're making a post on the forums, click the buttons like a tree inside of a square: it's next to the world with a red X button. Paste the link in the box that pops up and click OK and then submit your post.

The big statue of Stalin in the gulag? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183249

That link might help!
    Thank you very much I got out now

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it!

(click image to enlarge)

merged with topic in technical forum

look for the red flare near the statue guys, and crawl under - its stupid - this should really GLOW, the red flare is way too bright and puts you off seeing the climb space :/

I had same issue on PC version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12