Thread: Help! Stuck in Temple of Tihocan level!

Help! Stuck in Temple of Tihocan level!

Hello!
    I am playing the Tomb Raider iOS version on my iPad. I am on the Temple of Tihocan level, (9) after you kill Pierre, in the room where you jump over the spikes and shimmy right then enter a door and get the gold key. Lara is supposed to be able to shimmy right, then pull up to stand, but the game will not allow me to shimmy over enough to pull up and stand. Is there a fix, or a way around this problem?? Please help!!

So, lots of views, but no replies. �� I see there is a thread that says there are not level skip options for the iOS version. So, is it safe to assume that my Tomb Raider 1 time is done??

Sorry - I play on Android and had no issues getting past that point in either of my two playthroughs. It seems that your save may have rendered an invisible wall in that spot. Only suggestion I can think of would be to reload an earlier savegame and trying again, hoping for the best.

I'm an Android player and have encountered exactly the same issuein the Tomb of Tihocan level - killed the lion, killed the gorillas but unable to shimmy across sufficiently on the legs above the spikes to climb up to get into the next area. Deeply disappointed. I've tried reloading different saved games but as there are only a maximum of 4 saved at any one time on the Android version, there wasn't much to go on.

Given that there are no charts on the Android version (?), my only option is to restart the game on the off chance that the bug won't recur. Not very happy about that at all. Any chance of a fix, please?

Thanks

I know this isn't really a fix, but it's a workaround and hopefully it should work fine for you. I just made a savegame right after picking up the Gold Key and dropping back to the previous room, please consider trying it out!

Download the savegame from here and copy it to your device under the following directory:
    \Android\data\com.squareenix.tombraider1classic\files\

I'd appreciate if you could let me know if it works.