Thread: Life is Strange Limited Edition listed on Amazon

Life is Strange Limited Edition listed on Amazon

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B017L66MSY/

Looks like we'll be getting a budget-priced physical release on 22nd January!

Expect an official announcement soon, I guess.

Update: It's now been officially announced!

Officially announced!

Last edited by Azuardo; 12th Nov 2015 at 14:09.

Yeah, i hope for spanish subs and more content, and i'll buy again!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadiagamer View Post
    Yeah, i hope for spanish subs and more content, and i'll buy again!
    Doesn't exist an unofficial translation already? If so, it's not that hard to download it, right? I contribute on the Czech translation, and unfortunately Dontnod isn't able to implement it in the game, since they don't have testers to release it officially.

Yes, but one need play on PC.

what will the limited edition thing have? Would it be worth getting?

I already own the whole season on Steam, but I think it's nice that there will be a retail version too. Some people still prefer physical releases. So it might help to increase the sales of the game even more.

Although I already own the game, I'm curious on what systems the retail version will be released (the entry on Amazon is PS4 only) and if there might be some kind of "bonus" included.

Although I already own the game, I'm curious on what systems the retail version will be released (the entry on Amazon is PS4 only) and if there might be some kind of "bonus" included.
    Only the link is for ps4, look for life is strange at amazon and you finde it for xbox1, pc (19,99 Euro) and Ps 4

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B017..._detailpages00 <- link for PC

I allready preorder it.

Odd that it didn't show me PC and xbox1 results. When I was looking for LiS on Amazon it only showed me buyable download codes and the PS4 retail version. But no PC or Xbox retail version. Well, so it seems there will be a retail version for all systems.

Still wondering if it will be just the game or if anykind of bonus will be included.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    Odd that it didn't show me PC and xbox1 results. When I was looking for LiS on Amazon it only showed me buyable download codes and the PS4 retail version. But no PC or Xbox retail version. Well, so it seems there will be a retail version for all systems.

Still wondering if it will be just the game or if anykind of bonus will be included.
    Fairytale ending!!!

I really wish they would release this digitally for current Steam owners. Lots of developers have released "_______ edition" DLC packages to coincide with the release. I have a thing with clutter around my room that I try to avoid.

Must have artbook...Seriously I already own the game on steam but this looks really neat. Maybe I'm buying the limited edition after all even if I already own the game to get all the goodies.

Finaly. I'm with Ross, it's an must have. Call me Fan-Mom, from today.

Yeah, I am getting one of these.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

I pre-ordered it..

Unfortunately, on Amazon.ca I can only find Xbox and PS4, no PC.

Can anyone help?

Buying from Square Enix Online Store is not an option, since shipping to Canada costs only a few dollars less than the game itself - which effectively doubles the cost of getting the game - and then on top of that you add conversion of USD -> CAD = way too expensive.

According to the German games webiste "Gamestar.de" the limited edition of LiS is almost sold out at online retailers (even if it has not been released yet.)

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/life-i...2,3242339.html

I can confirm that you can't preorder the limited edition at Amazon.de anymore. There's only a regular version available at this point without the soundtrack and artbook. So, if you haven't preordered the limited edition yet, it seems you have to find it at local stores.